𝟏𝟗. ❙𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐨

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐎 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚

❝ 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤? 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑳𝑼𝑪𝑲𝒀 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵
𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

❛ i see how hard you've worked to be yourself ❜

        𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐴 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸𝑆 𝑇𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸 up early every morning to go on runs and get herself ready, but today, she was far more excited. Spencer had picked her up early in the morning so they could go on their first date. It took Valentina a while to figure out that she had feelings for Spencer, but now, she didn't have to worry about not knowing.

The moment Valentina stepped on that jet, Spencer knew that that was the girl of his dreams. Spencer always believed he'd be alone his whole life. Never had he met someone who would listen to his rants, humour him, actually listen to him, but there Valentina was.

Not only did Spencer believe that Valentina is the true depiction of the Greek Goddess of beauty, Aphrodite, but her personality was as mesmerising as a sunrise.

The fact Spencer was able to ask her out was unheard of, incredible even. Before work, the two were sitting at a table outside of a café, both with a cup of coffee. Both Valentina and Spencer were incredibly nervous since this was their first date, so they found themselves in somewhat of an awkward silence. Thankfully for the both of them, Valentina was able to break that, "Why is it that we can talk all the time at work, but as soon as we're actually on a date, we're...I don't know the word."

"Awkward?" Spencer suggested with a small scrunch of his nose, almost upset that Valentina was right. "Yeah, why can't we just talk?"

"Probably because there's a psychological and instinctual need to seem more perfect than we really are in front of the person we're trying to court." Spencer explained in far more detail that was necessary, but then again, Valentina was the person that hung on every word. She did find his explanation a little ironic, however. "Spence, I've seen you almost trip standing still. Believe me, I know you're not perfect."

"And you are?" Spencer challenged.

"I mean...come on." Valentina leaned her arm on the back of her chair and motioned to her body as if it was a work of art as she crossed one leg over the other. Spencer couldn't stop the smile on his lips from forming, seeing that Valentina was clearly feeling more comfortable on this date considering she was showing her massive ego. "There's the Val I know and adore."