𝟑𝟏. ❙𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒗𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

❝ 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑷𝑶𝑪𝑨𝑳𝒀𝑷𝑺𝑬
𝒄𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒙

❛ kisses on the foreheads of the lovers wrapped in your arms ❜

        𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐴 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝑀𝐴𝐷𝐸 coffee for Spencer, even though he insisted on the fact that he wasn't tired. Valentina had gone to bed a little earlier last night, but she did wake up around midnight. She was confused to not find Spencer next to her, but when Valentina went out into the living room, she saw Spencer asleep on the couch with Vincent laying on his chest. Spencer still denied loving the cat, but Valentina knew the truth.

Valentina was walking back to her desk where Spencer was, but before she could get there, a girl she had never seen before stopped her. This girl had a cardboard box with her belongings in it as she asked, "Hey, um, do you know where Agent Hotchner's office is?"

"It's just at the top of those stairs there." Valentina motioned with her hand, pointing to Hotch's office, but before the girl could actually leave, Valentina wondered, "Are you a new agent?"

"Yeah, I'm Agent Emily Prentiss." She introduced herself, going to put her hand out for a handshake, but realizing that both of their hands were full. Valentina sent her a small smile, trying to make a good first impression as she greeted, "Doctor Valentina Barnes. Question: Do you see money as president trading cards?"

Emily thought about it for a split second and even averted her gaze as Valentina waited patiently for her answer. She was honestly shocked that Emily was genuinely thinking about this. "...Oh my god, now I do."

"Thank you! I'm trying to win an argument against my boyfriend, but Benjamin Franklin was never president, according to him." Valentina explained, but Emily shrugged her shoulders. "He was a white man in power in the 1700s. What's the difference?"

"That's what I said!" Emily smiled and let out a small laugh. "I like you already."

"Thanks. I look forward to working with you." Emily spoke kindly, Valentina nodding in agreement, "Yeah, me too."