𝟑𝟐. ❙𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕

❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞, 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫

❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞, 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬
𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔

❝ maybe you don't know what's lost 'til you find it ❞

        𝑇𝑂𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐸𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑆𝑆'𝑆 first day as a profiler and so far, only few had met her. Hotch was the one that hired her, Valentina had run into her, and JJ had been showing her around. They all missed Elle and knew she was an amazing part of the team, but there was no doubt that Emily had a strong probability to fit right in. This was still somewhat of a test run, however.

The BAU team had just piled into the conference room and Hotch introduced the newest member to everyone, "Everybody meet Agent Prentiss?"

"The other day. I've been filling her in on protocol." JJ informed, Valentina then sent the new agent a small wave since they were familiar with each other. Morgan introduced himself and shook her hand, them all saying hellos. As usual, Hotch just wanted to get to work, "We can make nice later. What do we know?"

"The DEA raided what they thought was a hardened meth lab in Maine, but they found this instead." JJ pulled up a picture on the screen which showed complicated devices with tanks of chemicals. Morgan, who was the explosives expert here because of his experience on the bomb squad, pointed out, "That could be a dispersal device for a chemical weapon. It's sophisticated."

"Homeland Security is thinking Al-Qaeda." JJ acknowledged, to which Spencer remembered, "They've developed devices that span the spectrum of sophistication. Some as simple as soda bottles and paint cans."

"They're called 'Al Ikh'te'rAA' literally 'the invention.'" Emily informed. Everyone looked to Spencer for clarification since he's their personal encyclopaedia. He nodded his head, showing Emily was right. They were all quite impressed by her extensive knowledge; already a good first impression.

"Do we know the biological or chemical agent yet?" Valentina wondered, JJ shaking her head. "No, not yet. They did find an escape tunnel and inside, they found a phone, which they went through the calls. The last call made was inside a maximum security prison in Maine to an Alessandro Giovanni."