𝟑𝟔. ❙𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰?! 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲 𝐦𝐜𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰?! 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲 𝐦𝐜𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑵𝑶 𝑫𝑰𝑮𝑮𝑰𝑻𝒀
𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕, 𝒅𝒓.𝒅𝒓𝒆 & 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒆𝒏

❛ i can't get her outta my mind, i think about the girl all the time ❜

        𝑆𝑃𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸𝑅 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐴 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 when he said that Valentina runs away from her problems. She does. And tonight, she was running right towards the bottom of a bottle. The BAU had the night off and the next day, so they had all gone out drinking at a bar. Valentina, who was still loathing herself for how she was acting around Spencer.

Hotch had been making sure Valentina was okay, but she was pretty drunk. He didn't want her to get into any danger, especially since Valentina is quite literally an idiot when she drinks. It's a strange contrast to who she truly is.

Hotch, Haley-- Hotch's wife, and Valentina were all sitting at a table together while Emily had brought back drinks for them. She smiled as she set them down, announcing, "I'm back!"

"Hey, cheers!" Hotch exclaimed, everyone taking their own drink and lifting it in the air. "Cheers!"

Everyone took a sip of their beer, but Valentina kept going. She was trying to drown her problems in alcohol, which was not one of her most healthy habits, but it's what she learned growing up around Alessandro, who had the same coping mechanism. Haley was impressed, yet concerned by her ability, "Wow, haven't you had enough to drink?"

Valentina put her arm around Haley's shoulders and spoke with slurred words, "Haley-- can I call you Haley?"

"Sure." She said with a small laugh, seeing as how that was just her name. Valentina continued, "Here's the thing, Haley. My heart is like a shirt lost in the back of a closet. There will be days where you find that shirt and be like 'huh, that shirt would make me look hot, even though it's impossible for me to look more hot' and so you wear the shirt. You get compliments on that shirt 'cause it's new to other people and you look hot in the shirt, you know? But then, a different shirt gets put into the back of the closet. And you know, maybe it's not even a shirt? Maybe it's a pair of pants or a jacket? But the moral of the story is that you look so good in the shirt that I would literally fall in love with you."