𝟐𝟖. ❙𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐧

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐘𝐌𝐀𝐍 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔

❝ 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺
𝒅𝒋𝒐

❛ i fail to notice when i push past my limit ❜

        𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑁 𝐻𝐸𝑅 anger out on Valentina, but she wasn't offended in the slightest. Valentina knew better than anyone that rage can overpower any rationality in one's mind, so she didn't want to judge Elle for having basic human emotions.

They all knew Elle wasn't going to be working this case since she was undergoing an internal investigation and Hotch was checking in on her. Florence too wasn't joining the team since her task force was ready. She was back in her proper job and was now avoiding the tension from Valentina. The whole Barnes family still wouldn't talk to her; only Maverick, but they don't talk a lot anyway. After all, Maverick is six years older than his little sister.

On this case in Texas, the only BAU members working it were going to be JJ, Valentina, Gideon, Morgan, and Spencer. Garcia, of course, would be helping, but she wasn't going with them. The team was short two agents, but they could manage without them.

They were lucky enough to still have their press liaison, JJ, who was an expert with speaking to families and civilians, which was integral to this case. Gideon was their leader, so they had some order, even without the second man in charge, Hotch. They had two people to kick down doors and take care of the action, being Valentina and Morgan, while they also still had their resident genius, Spencer.

It might be a slight struggle, but Hotch and Gideon had faith in their agents.

On the plane, JJ had finished handing out all the files, but they were conversing a little beforehand. Gideon was a bit away from the four younger agents, but Spencer started stirring up, "Did you guys hear Elle was cleared?"

"It was self defence." Morgan pointed out, seeing no shock in the fact that the FBI would deem her fit to return to the field. Spencer did make another point, "So, it was a good shot."

"Well, she hit what she was aiming for." JJ snarked, but she was too on Elle's side since the female agents had more of a grudge against the rapist since it was a general misogyny. Spencer did furrow his eyebrows, "That's not what I meant."