𝟏𝟑. ❙𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐝. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑶𝑷𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑨
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒔

❛ heaven help the fool who falls in love ❜

        𝐼𝑁 𝑂𝑅𝐷𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑂 𝐶𝑂𝑃𝐸 with being an FBI profiler, one must have some sort of sense of humour or be able to see the positivity in what they're doing. There are horrible things that this profiling team has to encounter and see on a daily basis that any regular citizen wouldn't be able to handle. There are times where they're able to go out for drinks later or joke around with each other, but some days, they had no chance to warm up to the horrific sights. Sometimes, the BAU team just has to start immediately with their work.

In the briefing room, the BAU team was watching a video that was sent to them of a father being interviewed by a detective. He was talking about hurting his son and he couldn't seem to remember anything. They didn't have much context with this, but Hotch was there to elaborate, "This happened two days ago in Beachwood, New Jersey. Mr. Fisher had ingested LSD one afternoon and didn't come down until eighteen hours later."

"The hospital reported six other patients who ingested LSD in the last twenty-four hours. The hospital called the CDC. The CDC called us." JJ elaborated further, but this still wasn't seeming like much for the BAU. They always got bigger cases, this was more of a local issue. That was what Valentina was curious about, "So, a bunch of people got spiked. What makes it a BAU case?"

"They each received ten to twenty times the normal dose." Hotch explained, which made Valentina's eyebrows raise in shock while Reid raised concern, "That's enough to kill a small child."

"Or cause a grown man to kill him with a tire iron." Elle referred to what may have happened in the case. A little boy was dead because of this, the possibility was that his father killed him unwillingly.

"Of the seven victims, there was one death and one coma. This is from the hospital security footage the same night Fisher lost it." JJ explained as she pulled up a video on the television of someone being wheeled into a hospital on a gurney, but they were convulsing and twitching like crazy. It was honestly a rough sight to see, but Gideon was able to deduct quite an important piece of information, "These people didn't get spiked. These people were poisoned."