𝟑𝟕. ❙𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓

❝ 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶𝑬𝑺
𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒆

❛ yes, we're lovers, and that is that. though nothing will keep us together ❜

        𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐴 𝐻𝐴𝐷𝑁'𝑇 𝑀𝑂𝑉𝐸𝐷 𝐼𝑁 ten minutes.

She was completely frozen in fear. Valentina was already afraid of dogs. It didn't compare to her fear of abandonment or abduction, but it was still on the list. And getting attacked viciously by something you fear is not a joyous time.

Valentina's hand was shaking like mad, her gun trembling. Even when Derek, Emily, and JJ rushed into the barn with many other officers, Valentina didn't react. Her eyes were trained on the first dog she had killed and her shock made her muscles tense to the point where she couldn't move.

"Tina? Hey, it's okay." Derek rushed over to her as he signalled for everyone to put their guns down seeing as there was no threat. Derek slowly took Valentina's gun away from her just to ensure there wouldn't be any dangerous emotional reaction. Derek understood that she was in shock, but he also understood that Valentina is emotionally unpredictable.

"Are you hurt?" Emily worried as she put her hands on her friend's arms. Valentina didn't move until Emily cupped her face and made Valentina look up at her. Very weakly, she said, "Tobias Hankel is the unsub."

"We know, we know. Don't worry about that right now. Are you hurt?" Emily worried once more. She could see that Valentina's shirt was a little ripped by her waist along with her jeans having a rip, but there was a claw mark on her jaw and multiple on her arms. Emily couldn't tell how serious they were.

"I had to shoot them..." Valentina trailed off as her cries began to surface. Valentina let out a small sob, Emily's first instinct to pull her into a hug.

JJ left the barn to go get the ambulance that had come along with them just in case. She wanted them to make sure they were prepared to treat Valentina. The police were starting to look around to gather any evidence, also getting ready to clean up the remains of the last victim.