𝟗. ❙𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏

❝ 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐫. 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑳𝑬𝑻 𝑴𝑬 𝑮𝑶
𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔

❛ i promise one day that i'll bring you back a star ❜

        𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐸 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐴 𝑊𝐸𝑅𝐸 going to Texas to do a custodial interview with a child murderer. There were some people in the BAU slightly skeptical of them going by themselves since they were the two newest recruits on the team, but that's exactly why Hotch sent them.

Elle wasn't new to the FBI, just new to the BAU, so she had experience and Valentina was showing incredible promise. The two decided to take a train to Texas instead of driving since they wanted to look over their next case and get a head-start on it.

While Elle was looking through the file, Valentina was going over their written out questions and discussion plans for their interview. They were peacefully working when all of a sudden, Valentina's phone rang. It was Spencer, so she picked up. "Hello, future Mr. Spencer Barnes."

"Why would I take your last name?" Spencer questioned, completely ignoring the fact he was being teased and more focused on the logic of it. "Because let's be honest, Spence, I'm the man of the relationship."

"But medically and biologically speaking-" Valentina knew that he was about to go on a tangent that she genuinely didn't have time for, so she figured she'd put a pin in it fast by cutting him off. "Why did you call me? Did you miss me that much?"

"I wanted to know how the interview was going." Spencer explained, not giving her the attention from the teasing since he's just gotten used to it at this point. "Well, we decided to take a train from El Paso instead of renting a car. We wanted to look over the files some more."

"Remember that he can't lie to you if-" Spencer was about to go on, but he had already given her this advice twice before she left, so she finished his sentence. "If I know the crime better than he does. Yes, Spence, I remember."

"I just wanted to make sure that you're ready." Spencer explained, but it only brought a small smile to Valentina's lips. She genuinely didn't notice that she was smiling ever so slightly, but Elle did.