𝟑𝟓. ❙𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 -- pt.1

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒈𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑹𝑶𝑪𝑲
𝒕𝒗 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

❛ because love can burn like a cigarette ❜

◅∘≼ 𝚙𝚝.𝟷 𝚘𝚏 𝟸 ≽∘▻

        𝑀𝑂𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆 𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑈𝑃 𝐼𝑁 Spencer's arms were the most peaceful of Valentina's life. It wasn't like this with Alessandro or Lance. Sure, she loved Alessandro at one point and she deeply cared for Lance, but Spencer's mere presence was far more endearing to her than both boys combined.

Valentina felt at peace as the sun beamed down on her face and Spencer's arm was wrapped around her. She could feel his breath on her neck from behind her, which brought a tired smile to her lips. She slowly turned around in bed to find Spencer already awake and smiling at her. He too loved waking up next to his girlfriend. Never in Spencer's life did he think he would actually find someone to fall in love with, who too would care for him. He always believed he was too unique or different from the rest, but Valentina admired him for all his uniqueness.

Spencer could never believe that he was actually with her. Every time Spencer saw her at the office, he thought he might be dreaming, and all they are is coworkers. Every time Spencer woke up next to her, he assumed he was still asleep. Spencer's relationship was his wildest dream, and he couldn't be more thankful for it. He only wished his mom actually liked Valentina.

Valentina's eyes were barely open, but her joy was incredibly visible. "You're actually here."

"I can go make tea." Spencer immediately offered since he was always trying to make Valentina happy at any given moment, but all she needed was him. "No. No, stay."

Valentina put her hand on Spencer's jaw and stroked his skin with her thumb, soothing his heart. Spencer put his hand over hers as he let out a calm breath. Valentina let her eyes dart around Spencer's face, admiring every inch of it just as he expressed, "I want to wake up next to you every day for the rest of our lives."