𝟑𝟎. ❙𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅

❝ 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾
𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏

❛ gravity comes and wraps her arms around you again ❜

        𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐴 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐼𝑁𝐺 a rough time recently considering no one in her family would talk to her, not even Max. After everything she had said at the celebration of life, which most didn't want to go to, but then were insulted, the Barnes family wasn't her biggest fan.

Spencer had noticed how it was affecting her. Despite not liking the politics and social aspect that surrounds her rich family, Valentina does still like talking to her family, especially her brothers. She felt lonely.

Valentina sleeps over at Spencer's quite often, and every morning she wakes up alone. Spencer always gets up early to make tea for Valentina so when she's awake, it's right there next to her, but this morning, when she woke up, Spencer was there. It was rare, but wonderful.

Valentina woke to find Spencer laying next to her. Spencer's face was hidden in her neck while he hugged her waist. Valentina played with his hair and kissed his head. Spencer was awake already, simply enjoying her embrace, so he smiled at the contact. Spencer knew how much she liked waking up next to him since, on the rare occasion it happened, she would barely let him leave.

"Hey, Spence." He hummed, showing he was listening, but he was still quite tired. "If you ever feel the need to kill someone, just remember that there are no books in prison."

"You should know that's not true." Spencer spoke with a tired voice as he moved away from her slightly so he could look at her. Spencer kept his hand gripping her waist as he kissed her soft lips lightly. When he pulled away, the two smiled at each other before Valentina expressed, "You still shouldn't kill anyone 'cause I would not survive if you went to prison."

"Why are you assuming I'd kill someone?" Spencer had a small laugh in his speech. Valentina's gaze averted and she ran her hand through his hair. "Oh...no reason."