𝟕. ❙𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐱

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐗 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒖 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒗𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❝ 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐝. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝑹𝑨𝒁𝑰𝑳
𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒂

❛ he talks like an angel, but he looks like me ❜

        𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐴 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑃𝐸𝐴𝐶𝐸𝐹𝑈𝐿𝐿𝑌 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 at her desk, just trying to get some of her paperwork filled out. Spencer was even across from her and neither of them were getting on each other's nerves. She had gone on a date with Morgan's friend, Lance, last night so as soon as Morgan got in the building, he rushed over to Valentina, anxious to know how it went.

"Tina!" Morgan spoke in a sing-song voice. Valentina averted her gaze from her work and scrunched her nose, knowing exactly what was about to happen. Morgan sat down on the edge of her desk and the girl spun in her chair to face him. "So, how'd it go?"

"Why don't you ask Lance, he's your friend." Valentina pointed out, not really wanting to talk about her date. It wasn't that it went bad, it went well, she just didn't feel a connection.

"Oh, I did talk to Lance and he said it went well. Aaannnnd he likes you." Morgan explained with a wide smirk on his face.

"He said that?" Valentina asked. This was when Spencer got involved. "You sound unsure."

"Reid's right. What, you didn't like him?" Morgan questioned, not seeing the issue. Lance was tall handsome and in the same line of work as Valentina along with the fact that he's interested in behavioral sciences and a genuinely nice guy. Lance and Valentina had a lot in common and seemed to be a perfect match on paper, but Valentina really wasn't feeling it.

"I mean, it's not that I didn't like him. He's a nice guy and he's cute, but there was just no...spark? I guess, I don't know." Valentina tried to brush off the conversation. She was hoping that they could let this go since her dating life was the last thing she wanted to talk about at work. Luckily for her, Gideon came to the rescue. "Everyone in the briefing room, we got a case to go over ASAP."