𝟖. ❙𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒑'𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

❝ 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲
𝒂𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

❛ i love you ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝑈 𝑇𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝐷𝐼𝐷𝑁'𝑇 exactly get all that much time off between the last case and this one. They had about a day filled with just filing paperwork when Morgan had discovered a new case. It was a complicated one with a lot of violence, so they needed to get this figured out quickly.

They were already in Baltimore and walking around the house with the crime scene and as they headed up to it, Morgan was explaining the case. "I was teaching an in-service at the Baltimore Field Office when this came in. Baltimore PD's seen some grisly stuff, but never anything like this. We're got two bodies ID'd as William and Helen DiMarco. Retired, lived here for thirty-seven years. No kids. Neighbor reports a white male, twenty to forty yeas old fleeing the scene. And I quote, 'hopped up on those damn drugs'."

"Aren't eyewitness accounts notoriously unreliable?" Valentina pointed out as they began to all walk upstairs, Hotch adding on with his own questions. "So far, sounds like a standard double homicide. Why are we here?"

"Massive overkill." Morgan informed just as he opened the door to the bathroom. Everyone stepped in and saw blood splattered from the floor to the wall. The shower was drenched in red and practically everything had some sort of remains on it. "Helen DiMarco was found here tied to the chair in front of the vanity. No defensive wounds. Ligature marks around the wrists. One clean laceration from ear to ear."

"Looks arterial. Probably the carotid. She went quickly." Elle observed, while Morgan added on with some more description. "The husband, William, was found in the shower, but he wasn't quite as lucky. Ligature marks on the wrists and ankles and one long laceration up the abdomen though both layers of muscle."

"Evisceration? That's typical of disorganized behavior." Spencer pointed out, but Valentina contradicted his idea. "Despite the blood being...well...everywhere, this crime scene does show method, order and control. It's actually pretty organized."