𝟐𝟒. ❙𝐩𝟗𝟏𝟏

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝟗𝟏𝟏 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆

❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑰𝑴𝑨𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑬
𝒋𝒐𝒉𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒏

❛ imagine there's no heaven ❜

        𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑃𝐴𝑆𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅 months, Spencer and Valentina had been going strong and loving their relationship. They were the happiest they had ever been, they were spending a lot of time together, and they had the same job, so what would be the biggest issue in their relationship was only making it stronger.

Garcia had told everyone that they were dating, which wasn't shocking. They didn't think she'd be able to keep it a secret. It was alright after some time. Morgan still teases them quite relentlessly, it never seems to get old for him, but everyone else adapted to it. Valentina and Spencer don't make people uncomfortable with them being a couple, they're still professional. But outside of work, they were so deeply infatuated with each other.

Valentina had slept over at his place last night, something that had been happening more often. Spencer had given her one of his cozy sweaters, which was what she woke up in. Well, she was barely awake.

Valentina had the covers over part of her legs, her hair was tousled, and her eyes weren't strong enough to open yet. Spencer wasn't next to her, he usually wasn't when she woke up, although, it was for a sweet reason. Spencer had just walked back into the room and put a mug filled with tea down on the bedside table next to Valentina before he opened up the curtains, allowing for the sun to shine down on Valentina's already radiant self. That actually got her up. "God, why would you do that?"

"Thought it would help." Spencer shrugged his shoulders as he walked over to the girl and put her glasses on her face. Valentina scrunched her nose as she sat up on her elbow, retorting, "Well, it obviously didn't."

Spencer took the tea off the table and handed it to Valentina, whose heart warmed at the action. "I want to be mad at you, stop being sweet."

"Sorry."

"No, don't apologize." Valentina was only joking before, but Spencer's innocence was so endearing, she simply kissed the top of his head since he was kneeling down in front of her and ruffled his hair. As she took a sip of her tea, Spencer had his hand on her arm and was drawing small stars along her skin as he offered, "You should stay over more often."