𝟑𝟒. ❙𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓

❝ 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫. 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑵𝑶 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺
𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅

❛ a job that slowly kills you, bruises that won't heal ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝑈 𝐶𝐴𝑁 𝐵𝐸 a very difficult place to work from having to look into the eyes of the most heinous criminals to ever live, to seeing children face something no living person should ever have to experience, to the repetition of seeing dead bodies. They needed a positive outlet to keep their spirits up.

Spencer was showing JJ and Valentina some of his physics magic that he was very passionate about. They stared at this black lid on his desk, waiting for something to happen. Valentina was leaning on the back of the chair Spencer was sitting in as JJ was next to her. They watched patiently, but Valentina had to point out the obvious, "Nothing's happening."

"Just watch." The two girls shared a small look before all of a sudden, the lid went flying up in the air. It got so far that it accidentally hit Emily in the face as she was walking in. She exclaimed in pain as she held her eye and Valentina slapped her hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing-- it didn't work. Emily scoffed at her. "Are you laughing at me?"

"No." Valentina spoke with a small chuckle.

"I'm so sorry, Emily." Spencer apologized as she stopped rubbing her eye. Emily sighed as she asked, "What was that?"

"Don't you recognize a rocket when you see one?" JJ teased, but Emily still had that deadpanned look on her face like she wasn't amused by any of this in the slightest. It was mostly from JJ and Valentina teasing her, but this is what happens when people join the team-- they get hazed.

"I was merely demonstrating a physics law. I didn't mean to hit-" Spencer began to explain in attempts to make nice with Emily, but since it was an experiment, Emily became genuinely interested in it. "Oh! Show me."

Emily rushed over to the desk to see what Spencer was trying to accomplish. He was a little shocked she was no longer offended, but he wasn't going to complain about such a thing. "Alright. Uh, turn around, please."