𝟏𝟓. ❙𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔

❝ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑨 𝑩𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺
𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔

❛ secrets i have held in my heart are harder to hide than i thought ❜

        𝐼𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 so of course, neither Spencer or Valentina had any plans. She was going over to Spencer's house since he needed help putting together a new coffee table. Spencer lacks in the strength department and Valentina goes on runs and trains with a punching bag everyday, so she's the complete opposite.

Valentina wasn't going to work, so she was dressed very differently than she normally is. Valentina wore black Docs, which she did wear to work often, but they were paired with scrunched socks, black tights, and brown shorts that had a grandpa sweater hanging over them. She knocked on the door of his apartment and upon seeing her in different attire, Spencer's heart skipped a beat.

"Hey, Spence. I brought my tools." Valentina only held up her hands when she said that, which confused him a little. "Your hands?"

"Look, Bruce Lee's hands may be registered as lethal weapons, but my hands are registered as wrenches." Valentina joked as she shook her hands a little. Spencer was incredibly glad he got to be graced by her charm on a day he normally wouldn't see her. Spencer laughed and moved to let her inside as he complimented, "You're amazing, Val."

"Spence, if you keep complimenting me, I may just fall in love with you." Valentina teased, but it only made Spencer more nervous. "I thought you already were?"

"In your dreams, beautiful." Valentina ruffled his hair before she actually walked inside of his apartment. As Spencer closed the door behind her, Valentina took in her surroundings. Spencer's apartment was filled with old artworks from the impressionist and expressionist time period, and old wood furniture holding up his thousands of books. "Oh my god, this is exactly what I imagined your apartment would look like."