𝟏𝟏. ❙𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒚 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓

❝ 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤

❝ 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺
𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔

❛ you're back at it again ❜

        𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐴 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝑃𝐴𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐾 that she had to get done from the last case they had. She hadn't done any work over the weekend since she needed some rest and it wasn't too much to get done. She was almost done anyway. Valentina had gone on another date with Lance again, it was just a dinner, but it was nice. Valentina has never really had a serious relationship, she tends to self sabotage a lot.

Morgan was really happy that Valentina seemed to be warming up to his friend. They both work in the FBI and Lance is a genuinely nice guy, but Valentina just didn't seem interested at the start. There was a chance that this thing between Valentina and Lance could actually turn into something, but that was only if she would let it happen.

While Valentina was working at her desk, she was minding her business, but Lance was in the BAU today. He was helping on a case that he was being assigned to and figured he would surprise Valentina while he was there. With her mind focused on something else, Lance had snuck up behind her and put his hands over her eyes. "Guess who?"

Valentina's instincts had kicked in and with someone she didn't recognize getting rid of her sense of vision, she quickly spun around and was able to push Lance's head onto her desk and hold his arm behind his back. However, upon seeing that it was just him, she immediately let go. "Oh my god, Lance, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, but I know not to ever sneak up on you." He laughed off, seeing that it was probably wrong to sneak up on an FBI agent.

"Um, what are you doing here?" Valentina knew that Lance is a newer FBI agent, but she knew he didn't work in the BAU. He had gotten out of the academy only a year ago and was climbing his way to the top, but she was still confused as to why he would be in this branch. "I'm actually consulting on a new case you guys have. I'm with major crimes now and Agent Hotchner called me in."