𝟏𝟔. ❙𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒖

❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐝, 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐞𝐥? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑲 𝒀𝑶𝑼
𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒐

❛ oh, just to be with you ❜

        𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐴 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊𝑆 𝐻𝑂𝑊 𝑆𝑃𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸𝑅 takes his coffee like she knows the back of her hand, but this is only because she makes him coffee everyday. She was just walking back to her desk with two mugs in hand when a tall, light haired man she had never seen before, but wouldn't mind seeing more of walked by.

Apparently, she wasn't the only one intrigued and confused by this mystery man since Garcia walked over to her and said, "Look at that Greek god of a man."

"I'm looking, I'm looking. Are women allowed to catcall men or is that frowned upon?" Valentina joked as Elle had joined them. She saw the two girls watching the man go by and she pointed out, "Oh, guys that's Hotch's brother."

"Is Hotch adopted or something?" Valentina asked, more genuinely. JJ too was walking by and Garcia stopped her by quite literally grabbing her arm. "JJ, look at Hotch's brother."

JJ too joined the three girls and her eyebrows raised in shock. "Wow. Is Hotch adopted?"

"That's what I said!" Valentina exclaimed as she stepped over to Spencer and handed him his coffee. "Spence, you may have some competition."

"What competition? I don't want to date you." Spencer pointed out as she put his coffee down on his desk. "You just keep telling yourself that."

"I really don't see it." JJ acknowledged as Hotch and his brother walked down into the bullpen. There was clearly something wrong and tension between the two since Hotch calmly said, "Sean, listen to me. All I'm saying is you're twenty-five years old and it's-"

"You know what? Don't profile me, Aaron!" Sean yelled before storming out of the BAU.

"Now I see it."

The BAU team really didn't want to get between a Hotchner family dispute since Hotch himself is enough of a drill sergeant, they didn't want to know what the rest of the family could be like. They all decided to leave it at that; not bring it up.