𝟑𝟑. ❙𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐄𝐗, 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑺
𝒑𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

❛ i'm asking you to hold me just like the morning paper ❜

        𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐴 𝐻𝐴𝐷𝑁'𝑇 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑌𝐸𝐷 𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅 at Spencer's last night. After everything with Alessandro, she just wanted to spend some time alone to recuperate. Spencer too wanted to know about the man she had killed, which Valentina did not want to revisit. Spencer is very willing to give her space about everything regarding her past, but once the topic of her killing someone came up, he needed to know. Valentina understood why.

Valentina had gotten to work before Spencer and didn't have any paperwork to catch up on, so really, she was just waiting for the briefing of their next case. She was talking to Gideon by her desk when very suddenly, Spencer came rushing in. "Hey, Spence."

"Val, who's your contact at the DC police?" Spencer asked without any sort of greeting beforehand as he also picked up the phone on her desk, already dialling the number to that branch. Valentina was caught off guard a little, but she responded, "Uh, Amelia Kriss. She's Maverick's wife."

Spencer then got a hold of the DC police and they could only hear his side of the conversation. "Hi, Detective Kriss, please."

"What's wrong?" Gideon wondered, but Spencer ignored his question and simply handed him a rough sketch of someone. "We need to get that to everyone as soon as possible."

Gideon handed the photo to Valentina so she could get a good look at it as Spencer had finally gotten a hold of Amelia. "Hi, Detective Kriss?...This is Special Agent Dr. Spencer Reid of the Behavioural Analysis Unit at Quantico...Yes, yeah. I'm Valentina's boyfriend...This is business related...Have you had any recent murders involving prostitutes, maybe just Jane Doe's? They would've been stabbed to death and their hair would've been cut off by the killer...When was the most recent victim?...I'll explain when I see you. I'll meet you in half an hour."

"What's going on?" Valentina repeated Gideon's earlier question, wanting to know why Spencer was being so frantic all of a sudden.

"DC may have a serial killer, and I think I just let him get away."