𝟑𝟗. ❙𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔

❝ 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐦𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟

❝ 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐦𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑼𝑷𝑶𝑵 𝑨 𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴
𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒚

❛ you'll love me at once, the way you did once ❜

        𝑁𝑂𝑅𝑀𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑌, 𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐴 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝑃𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸𝑅 would have spent the night with each other at either's apartment. Lately, Spencer had been wanting to spend more time on his own, which she didn't find too strange. After he had been abducted and tortures, Valentina would have been concerned if he didn't need some space to process. Valentina had been trying her best to be there for him if he needed her or giving him the space he needed-- it was a little hard to read Spencer lately since his moods had been all over the place.

Valentina and Spencer hadn't spent the night with each other last night, they were in their own apartments. Spencer hadn't been wanting to take care of Vincent either, but she loved the cat and was very glad to take care of him-- it means she could dress him up in sweaters. Valentina thought she would see her boyfriend when she got into work, but she had been there about an hour and there was no sign of Spencer.

Valentina had walked over to Emily's desk, which was just across from Derek's, hoping to know if someone else had seen him and Valentina had bad timing. "Hey, Emily. Have you seen Spencer at all today?"

"No, I figured you would have seen him. Don't you two live together?" Emily wondered. She was still new to the team, so she was continuing to learn the dynamics. So far, Emily had gathered that Spencer and Valentina were dating, Garcia and Derek aren't dating, but flirt a lot, Hotch and Gideon are the bosses, and JJ is the only non-profiler on the team.

"No, we're just always at each other's apartments. We have a child, so-" Derek had to butt in as soon as he heard that since he was present when Valentina had adopted this so-called child. "Their child is a cat."

"Vincent is like a son to me, Derek! And he's your godson, so don't start." Valentina exclaimed, which earned a small laugh from Emily. Derek and Valentina had gotten along like siblings, which they both knew since they both have siblings and there is almost no difference between the relationships. Derek had to tease her, "You didn't wake up in lover boy's arms today? Do you miss him with your whole heart?"