𝟑. ❙𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒈𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒔

❝ 𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐦𝐨𝐦. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑨 𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ the sky fell down, but you've got stars in your eyes ❜

        𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐴 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑂𝑁 the phone with her mother for about two hours this morning. She wouldn't stop hounding Valentina about her new job and how dangerous it is. Valentina loved her job, she felt rewarded by helping people feel safe and make sure no one else has to suffer, but her mom and the rest of her family were extremely worried about her.

After a certain event that occurred when Valentina was eight, she had been dealing with her trauma by herself, but the Barnes's have been looking over her shoulder ever since. Her parents, Melanie and Marshall, and her three older brothers, Maverick, Maxwell and Marco, have been babying her and hoping that she would pick a job that wouldn't put her in danger, but Valentina likes her job.

Marco, the youngest older brother, is a criminal defense lawyer, so the two run into each other quite a lot. He defends a lot of the people the BAU helps put away, but that's only in Maine. There's definitely an unspoken and tense rivalry between the two since they're defending opposing sides of the justice system, but Marco has still been trying to get Valentina away from a lot of the criminals he knows are bad people.

Maxwell, the middle brother, is a wildlife biologist, so to put it simply, he's an animal person. He never works directly with animals, but at times he gets to. He's always been an incredibly sweet and simple boy who's constantly looked out for his sister, so when she decided to chase after the people who forced her trauma, he did everything in his power to convince Valentina to find another job.

Maverick, the oldest brother, is a surgeon and has always been an overachiever. He's been constantly competing and comparing himself to his brothers and sister, but in a way that made him see better. Maverick is the main reason that Valentina is so competitive. She does have three older brothers, so she's always been fighting for a seat at the table, but Maverick didn't help. He doesn't want Valentina to be in danger either, but it's more so that there's now a genius in the family and he couldn't handle it.