Sad News

Well guys, I think I need to say something regarding this story as there are people who are coming to read it now years after it's last update who should probably know something very important.

I haven't updated this story since August 8th, 2019. That was almost four years ago and honestly, at this point, I don't see myself ever going back to finishing it. I haven't had remotely any interest in writing any material for Violentine aside from the occasional tiny spark of interest or, on the rare occasion, one shot for my one shot book(go check that out if you're interested) and this book was just one of several books that were abandoned due to burnout.

I love Violentine and this book. It's one of my favorite ships ever and I was happy to make an AU that I could be happy and proud of. I know a lot of other people love this ship and will naturally come across this story on a quest to consume as much Violentine content as possible which is why I feel like me never really giving an official update regarding this story was kinda shitty of me and I apologize for that.

This ship got me into writing and because of it, I've managed to make some really good friends and write some stories that I'm personally very proud of. As for this story though, I regret to say that this story will not be updated at any point in the future. I know that must be disappointing for some, but please be understanding towards my reasoning. Nobody likes being burnt out on anything, especially me. If I can't devote my all into something, I just can't do it and unfortunately for this, my drive has never been so low.

I'm sorry to everyone who's read this before for basically promising an ending and not going through with it. I'm sorry to everyone who will read this story in the future. I don't want you guys to waste your time with this considering the true ending that I had envisioned years ago will never come.

Thank you to everyone for checking out what was Til Death Do Us Part. It's not exactly what I wanted, but I'm happy it exists. I hope everyone has a wonderful day/night. See ya down the road! :D