2

Clementine spent several days getting to know her new teachers and classmates. She's made a few new friends, including James who is a tech guy. For days now, Violet has attempted to ignore Clementine, disregarding the fact that they are roommates. She doesn't hate her, she just doesn't want to get close to someone. Clem wakes up in her bed and looks over and sees Violet's bed, seemingly untouched for the fourth day in a row.

"I wonder what hell is going on with her." Clementine says. She gets up, and gets dressed only to receive a text from Louis.

BeLouGa - Hey Clemster, we are all waiting for you downstairs, where you at?

Clem - I just woke up. What's going on anyways?

BeLouGa - Some sort of assembly. Apparently they found weed and alcohol stashed away inside some grate behind the school. They don't know who it belongs to. That's all I know according to what the others are saying.

Clem - Ok, I'll be right down.

Clem turns off her phone, slips on her jacket, grabs her bag and runs out of her room. She makes her way to Louis and the rest of the gang who also had confused looks.

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm late. Slept in. I didn't get much sleep last night." Clem said.

"Everything ok Clem?" Brody asks.

"Yeah I think so. My brain just doesn't turn off when I want it to I guess." Clem says as they walk into the gymnasium. They sit down on the bleachers and watch as Lee walks out. Clementine continued looking around for Violet but there was no sign of her.

"Alright everyone, I'm sure the word has been buzzing around as to why we called you in here, but for those of you haven't heard about it, please allow me to explain." Lee says as a police officer hands him a bag. He begins reaching inside to then pull out a bag of weed and a bottle of whiskey.

"Alright students, for those of you that are wondering, these items were found stashed away on school grounds. Originally, we thought it was just a random person, for some odd reason we couldn't describe, coming to the school to stash it. Then on our security cameras, we noticed this." He says as he puts the items back in the bag and points at the projector screen. It showed a video of someone crawling over the school wall from the inside, and began digging a small hole. Then the person put a box into the ground and moved the dirt back over top of it. The person was wearing a hood so no one would know who they were. Then the video ends as they began crawling back up the wall using some vines that have grown over it.

"Now we don't know who this is in the video, but these products are not allowed on school grounds. Especially students. If anyone has any information on who this person might be, please come to me and let me know. I'll be in my office. When I say dismissed, everyone head to your classes. Dismissed." Lee said as he and the other faculty walk out of the gym.

Clem and the rest of the group walk to their own respective classes. Clementine begins to actually worry about Violet, but she knows she has to remain focused on her school work. As the day went on, class after class, even after some classes she had with her, she was nowhere to be seen.

*Six Hours Later*

After a long school day, Clem was ready for bed. She layed her hat down, and was getting ready to get changed into her PJs until she noticed something outside. She looked a little closer and saw Violet. Sitting by herself on top of the school wall, just looking out to the forest. Clem decided to walk out to go see what was up with her.

"Hey." Clem said. Violet ignored her.

"Everything ok?" Clem asked. Violet ignored her once more.