26

This was it, the big day. The Winter Bash. Days of preparation went into it from both Clem and Violet. Clementine had on her beautiful maroon dress with black heels. She had on very little, practically no make up other than eyeliner. Violet was never really the dress kind of person. It didn't exactly fit her style, so she decided to wear a tux. She had on an all black tux with a white dress shirt along with a purple bowtie. Violet stood at the bottom of the staircase, waiting to see what Clementine was wearing. Clem wanted her outfit to be a surprise. With each passing moment, she grew more and more anxious. Suddenly, the bedroom door opened and out came Clementine. Violet's eyes shot open, foaming at the mouth over the sight before her.

"I'd close my mouth if I were you before a fly flies in it." Clementine said as she walked down the stairs. She joined Violet at the bottom of the stairs and Violet took the brunette's hands in her's. She looked the brunette up and down, trying to contain herself.

"Clem...you look...beautiful." Violet said, causing the brunette's cheeks to light up red.

"You look good yourself Vi. You ready to go?" Clementine asked.

"Yes...yes I am." Violet said as Lee walked over to the two

"Alright you two, since Clem here is wearing heels, she can't drive so I'll be driving the two of you. Sound like a plan?" Lee asked.

"Yep. Sounds like a plan." Clem said as the three walked outside their house. Violet quickly looked at them and panicked.

"Wait, I forgot something." Violet said as she ran inside. Clem and Lee looked at each other with confusion in their eyes before Violet quickly walked back outside and walked up to Clementine.

"I made you something." Violet said as Clementine looked down at Violet's now exposed hand. She was holding a button. It had stars painted on it and it looked like it was freshly painted not too long ago.

"Stars?" Clementine said as she slowly took the button.

"Yep. I figured it was perfect timing since this is our first dance together. Also now that you have this button, you'll never forget that night we got together." Violet said as Clem looked at the button some more, stunned at how something so small, could mean so much.

"I never will." Clementine said before putting the button through the shoulder strap of her dress.

"Let's get to the dance." Violet said as she wrapped an arm around Clementine's waist.

"Yeah...let's go." Clementine said with excitement as the two walked over to Lee's car and got in the back seat. Lee got up front(obviously) and they drove to the school. The traffic was pretty bad, but with everything going down that night, they could understand why. They pull into the school parking lot and Lee drops the two girls off.

"You two have fun now. I'll be back in a few minutes. I drew the short end of the stick and I have to go out and get the food for the dance. I'll talk to you two later. Have fun!" Lee said as he drove away.

"Well we should probably head inside. We don't want to miss out on all the fun." Clementine said as Violet and her hooked their arms together and walked inside. The duo were met by Louis and Sophie. Sophie was helping Louis fix up his tie as it looked like a wrinkled, tangled up mess.

"How does someone fuck up tying a tie, THIS bad? Like, how is this even possible?" Sophie asked.

"I tried to tie it. It just goofed up somewhere." Louis said.

"So did your parents but look at you now." Sophie said as she finished tying his tie. Louis looked at her with sadness until she chuckled.

"I'm kidding Lou. Don't be a downer. Tonight's supposed to be fun, remember?" Sophie asked.