11

CAUTION: Homophobic slurs are used in this chapter. I should have been letting that be more known in my chapters and for that I'm sorry. I don't want the people reading this to be uncomfortable or angry because I made an error so if there's something you take offense to, let me know and I'll see if I can fix it to help make it a more pleasant reading experience for everyone. Other than that, enjoy the chapter :)

The next morning...

The familiar sound of the annoying alarm clock woke both girls up. It was time for yet another boring school day. Violet slowly woke up first, looking across the room at the brunette across the room, who was still asleep. Violet had almost forgotten what happened last night until Clem started to wake up and looked at her with a bright smile.

"Good morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?

"I...slept good. Really good yeah, real good. Yep." Violet said. Clem chuckled at her nervousness as she got up and shut off the alarm clock.

"Violet it's ok. No reason to be nervous around me anymore. Just because we're together doesn't mean you have to change yourself to be up to par with my expectations. All I want from you is your trust. Other than that, be yourself. That's how I fell for you in the first place." Clem said as she hugged the blonde. Violet smiled and returned the hug.

"Clem, I'm still in shock after last night. Are you sure you want me?" Violet asked, unsure if Clem's feelings have changed.

"Violet I'm sure. Who else do I have to choose from, Louis? Louis is sweet don't get me wrong, but he doesn't have what you have." Clem said as Violet began blushing.

"What do I have that he doesn't?" Violet asked. Clem smiled and pecked Violet on the lips.

"The ability to make me feel like the only girl in the world, the ability to make me blush uncontrollably, and the ability to make me smile, just by being around me." Clem said.

"You are one of a kind Clem. I can assure you of that." Violet said as she got up. The two girls got changed and headed off to breakfast. They walked into the cafeteria and Louis was already in the back of the line so they joined him.

"Hi Louis." Violet said as Louis turned around and smiled.

"What's up guys?" Louis asked.

"Nothing really." Clem said as she looked at Violet and smiled. Louis caught on and pulled the two in for a group hug.

"Awww, are my two besties finally together?" Louis says as both girls gave him the stink eye.

"What? I'm happy for you two. Honestly. How about all of us go out to celebrate this weekend? We can bring the rest of the crew with us. I'm sure the others would be happy to meet you Violet. The ones that haven't already that is." Louis said as he grabbed his jacket collar.

"Sounds like fun to me. Is that ok with you Violet?" Clem asked as she gripped the blonde's wrist.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun." Violet said as she smiled and slid her hand over Clem's. Intertwining their fingers together. A couple kids caught on to this, but once Clem saw them she didn't hesitate.

"Fuck off." Was all Clem said and the kids walked away. Violet couldn't help but admire Clem's protective attitude over her. She loved every second of it. It made her feel wanted and cared for. A feeling she wasn't too familiar with.

"Ooooo Clem is getting protective over the dyke now." Someone said as Clem turned around to find the culprit. It was Minerva. Fucking typical.

"What the fuck did you call her?" Clem asked as she got in her face. Not backing down an inch.