Chalice

Ryan's POV
When you entered, Vadima stood by Avery's desk, Mordekai beside them. Their arms were crossed, as if they knew you come by. You noticed the crystal ball, it showed you sliding and Fin almost snatching Serena's hood. "My my, seems you've been very busy." Avery laughed. "Going against da rules, Detention disciple josh." Mordekai stated. "An Felix, you know betta." Vadima scolded. "Now now, let's see what they've discovered no need to be rash." Avery calmed everyone down.  "Captain Avery, Fin was trying to collect pieces of a map." Serena claimed putting the map piece on the desk. "I n I, could it be." Vadima gasped. Mordekai softened his gaze "is that Marco Pollo's lost map." He gasped. Avery's eyes were wide with awe. "By golly! You lot have found a piece of Marco Pollo's map." Avery gleamed. "Legend says, if all pieces are reunited the Lost City of Gold's location will be revealed for a full 24hours. " Avery informed. "Captain?" Felix spoke up. "Fin was also searching Captain Gunn's ship wreck." He spoke. He pulled his long black hair into a bun. "Did you find anything there?" He asked. "Unfortunately not sir." Josh spoke. You noticed Kai shuffle awkwardly. You knew that look, he was hiding something. "You 6 must protect that piece you have, you don't understand what mess you gotten yourselves into." Avery sighed. "Go back to your business, but be aware." He stated. You all made your way back to the tavern. All sitting down sipping on some Yum Juice. Kai sat silent, next to faith. She was intrigued in conversation with Felix and Serena. "Kai." You lowly spoke. His gaze met yours. You raised an eyebrow at him and he tapped the table getting everyone's attention. He reached into his satchel sighing. "I took this as a souvenir but not I feel bad about taking some dead man's glass. " Kai mumbled placing the chalice on the table.  You glanced in the goblit , a piece of material lined the inside. You picked up the goblet, peeling the string you noticed. The inside of the cup peeled away. Serena gasped. You looked at the piece you peeled off the cup. "Golly, is that another map piece!" Felix yelled in a whisper. Serena chuckled, "that sounds like it would happen." You smiled. Faith pulled out the piece she'd taken, lining it up. "We have left corner, and a middle piece it looks like," Kai stated leaning over her shoulder. Josh spoke up after studying the new map piece. "Hey, doesn't that look like the Crystal Shrine?" He stated. "Yeah, the one near the Temple of the Gold Monkey!" You said. Serena looked at you confused. "Gold Monkey?" "I get it you're new, but you got to start studying." You joked. She lightly shoved you. "Well maybe after classes this week, we meet up and head to said temple of golden monkey, and see if we can't find a 3rd piece to our new art project." Josh spoke. "Sounds like a good idea." Kai agreed.