Legend of El Toro

Faith's POV
"Death." She stated. We all glanced making faces. "So you're saying we just entered the tomb of death.... Great." Ryan joked. "Hey, sometimes death isn't bad." Josh stated. "Sometimes it's peace." He whispered. "Okay, so where's the map piece?" Kai awkwardly looked around. Nothing stood in the room except for the tombs. "You don't think, it's inside the coffin, do you?" Ryan mumbled."I have a feeling..." Kai whispered, shoving the lid off the sarcophagus. The remains were nothing bones. a stallion, still adorned in his fencing adornments. A cutlass laid on his chest. A small note tucked in his hand. "Grab it." Kai said shoving Josh forward. "Ew no, I'm not touching his dead body." He made a stank face at Kai. Felix rolled his eyes snatching the note. "My Dear adventurer, explorer, and skyway traveler. If you've found the map to my tomb, it seems chaos is suffocating the spiral once more since my death. A friend chose me to guard this map piece with my life, and even into well past death. You see pirate, Death is not only the end, but the beginning. Our spirits will always be around."
You smiled, Felix tucking the note in his bag. "So if the maps not there, then where-" Kai was cut off, being kicked into the wall. He groaned. the rest of you took defensive stances.Summoning your armor.
Serena's POV "Ah! I do tire of you tomb robbers!" The figure smirked, his appearance hidden by a mask. He swung his whip, it curled around a support beam, he lept over landing behind Ryan, kicking his feet out from underneath him. "Tomb raiders!" "We aren't tomb raiders!" You yelled. The figure jousted his sharpened blade, Josh's shield colliding with the blade. you threw your knives, pinning his cap to the pillar. "Ahh!" He struggled, ripping the knives throwing them across the room. Felix slammed his staff hurling a fireball at the figure. The figure lept in the air, intercepting the fire, dragging it in the letter "T" . The shape shattering sending Felix flying back. Faith ran to him, trying to help him stand. Your eyes widened, the figure slowly started walking towards you. He snapped his whip. Your eyes widened. You dramatically threw your dual blades on the ground raising your hands in the air. "Please! We're not here to steal!" You begged. The figure glanced raising an eyebrow. "Then state thy business, pirate." He purred. Josh dusted himself off. "We're searching for Marco Pollos map, a seperate map led us here." He claimed fixing his jacket. "Marco... Pollo?" He questioned. "That is a name I haven't heard... since my father was alive." He lowly stated. He tucked away his blade. "I am. 'Elll Torooo' *trumpsets sounded*, as he posed. "I protect the unjustified lands of Cooper's Roost." He claimed. Ryan raised an eyebrow. "Did y'all hear the trumpets." "What?" Faith asked. "Nothing, nothing." Ryan mumbled returning his attention to the masked bull. "I am shocked a map would lead you to my father's place of rest." He claimed. "Um, Mr. El Toro, *trumpets sounded*, "could we maybe continue this conversation, somewhere less creepy." Josh stated shooing a rat away. "My apologies... follow me." "Seriously, no one heard that music?" Ryan asked holding out his hands in defeat. "No I definitely heard it that time." Felix mumbled. You followed the mask man, down a corridor, up some stairs that led to an old rickety ladder. You climbed up arriving in a lavish mansion.
"Now, if you do excuse me, my dear friend Don Rodrigo will be here he knows more about the map than I do." He stated leaving through massive doors. "He's ditching us?" Faith asked confused. A few moments later. Another bull appears. This one had his hair slicked down, adorned in fine rings. His suit pearl white. "Good evening! I am Don Rodrigo, my colleague El Toro *trumpets sounded* "Ryan facepalmed groaning at the noise. "States you've found the pieces of Marco Pollo's map?" Felix leaned over whispering, "it's the same guy right?" You whispered back, "yeah, definitely" Felix nodded straightening back up. "Now, why do you wish to go to El Dorado?" He questioned sitting at the massive table. You all paused, glancing at each other. "Well.. we arent sure yet." Kai began. "We're looking for our parents. They were supposedly apart of Marco Pollo's legendary pirate crew." Ryan stepped forward, extending his hand, "I'm Valkoor Ryan, sir." He spoke shaking Don's hoof. "Ryan... My father had a friend named Ryan. Don got up, going to a book shelf, he pulled a page revealing a black and white photograph. "Hey.." josh whispered, grabbing the photograph gently. That's.. my mom." He whispered. "I think he mentioned Ryan took the picture." Don smiled. you all looked at the photo. "Is that a cyclops?!" Faith asked in awe. "The great Argos, of AQUILIAAA." He sang. "Aquila! Oh how I miss home." Faith grinned. "Well where's my mom?" Kai asked. El Toro raised an eyebrow And what is your name little fencer," he cooed. "Kai Ramone" he stated sitting at the table intrigued. "Ah, Lieutenant Ramone, You see, Marco Pollo's ship wasn't just one, it was 2! The Liutenant led the second ship, the Santa Maria, I believe the second half of the crew, the hoodoo master, Payne Felix, Sirah BloodPaw who hailed from grizzleheim, The Silver brothers, and Egg Fo Young." He continued on. "The Silver brothers.." you asked. "Yes two brothers, two of the best plunderers these mines ever saw, they were separated at birth one being raised by the birds of Aquila, the other from the shadows of Darkmoor. They somehow met their destinies entertained forever." "Wait, are you guys cousins?" Josh asked confused. "Seems that way doesn't it." Faith joked. "I don't think I can take any more surprise facts, " Kai laughed.