Peace

Serena's POV

You startled awake from the nightmare you were having. "Ah your conscious, about time pirate." Monkey king pulled down his reading glasses smirking. "Your friends should be done by now." He spoke closing the book he was reading. "Done with what?" "Well, since you decided to almost die, they felt that weren't strong enough, so little goatsy over here let them to the freeing ceremony." "The what? Ya know I'm not from mooshu, what is that." You asked slowly getting up from the bed. You winced, but we're able to walk. "Here snack on this," he spoke offering you a yum. Fruit. "The freeing ceremony just pulls your repressed memories making you consciously aware of why they happened. And to heal from the trauma." He spoke opening the curtain. You walked out being greeted by the monks who nursed you. You folded your hands bowing to them in honor. They smiled going about their business. You followed Monkey King to the main room. Your friends say around a table. Kai looked ill and Josh had been crying. "Uh, hey guys." You spoke up. They all glanced. Felix gave you a soft smile as Ryan got up to hug you. "Jeez Rena, we thought that was the end of the line." He joked. You have a soft smile. "You guys know I'm not that easy to get rid of. " you laughed. The group chuckled. Kai stood to his feet. "Yeah, we definitely didn't have a party without you, you're lucky." He groaned. You began putting on your gear. "Woah tiger, where are you going." Felix spoke up. "Um, we have to find Egg Foo before Manchu does something horrible." You spoke looking for your swords. "You're not going anywhere." Josh stated placing his hands in his hips. You scoffed. "What?" "Rena, we're serious." He spoke. You glanced around Felix awkwardly scratching his neck, Faith and Ryan looking at the floor and Ryan giving you a small frown. "Seriously guys? We're pirates, fighting is what we do." You spoke becoming sad. "Rena it's not like that, we just almost lost you." Kai spoke up. "I know that we all met a few months ago, but we're the only family we have left." Faith spoke up. "I'm fine, I really am." You spoke. The group looked at each other. Faith sighing. "What if she just stays on the ship. She is a Captain after all." Felix offered you a small smile."I don't see harm in that." Josh mumbled. "Then it's settled Pirates, she'll sail, and the rest of you get that map piece. I think it's time,I have other things I need to attend I didn't think this escort would last 3 days." Monkey king chuckled. "I guess it's settled, to the Jade Palace then." Kai spoke.
"Oh before you go Pirates! ." The master Monk spoke up. "Those students you saved, they left you these as an apology." He pointed to a table. There lay the weapons that the students had bore. "These are the nefarious weapons? Legendary magic welded these in ancient Kroktopia, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre!" Felix gasped in awe. "They trust you will do better use of these artifacts." The monk spoke bowing. Felix and Kai hurriedly walked over. "This is the Scorpion Tail staff!" Felix gleamed. He grabbed it an emerald, green mist wrapping his hands. "Sick..." he mumbled. "These are ancient dragconian runes.. The dragonspyre great axe!" Josh gleamed swinging it around. "The shield of the Oni?" Faith gleamed, she threw the shield, it bouncing off the wall ricocheting back. "Nice." She laughed. "Boochbeards monkey! The Nefarious Novablaster." Ryan explained excitedly attaching it to his wrist. "Incredible!" He beamed firing 27 rounds into the banner. "Sorry!" He waved as a monk groaned at the mess. Kai walked over smiling at you. "The Nefarious Knives, wielded by only the best swashbucklers. A little souvenir I suppose." He smirked offering one of the two blades to you. "Glad they cleaned off the blood." You chuckled. He smiled back.
"Okay pirates, happy time is nice but we're on a time crunch." Monkey king impatiently said. "Whatever, c'mon guys." Josh spoke leading the way to the dock.