Captain Blood

"Not to rush things along, but if the piece of Marco pollos map wasn't there, then why did that map lead us there." Kai spoke. Don Rodrigo sighed, "it was there, at one point, alas, my good friend ElToro *trumpet sounds*, could not stop the tomb raiders before they got away. Captain Blood's crew plundered searching for treasure." He continued. "Captain Blood?!" Isn't he dead?" Ryan exclaimed shocked. "Captain blood is stuck in limbo, neither alive nor dead at this very moment. He still torments the sky, he'll have your map piece." He exclaimed. "Okay.. how do we find this so called captain blood." "El Toro should be able to show you, he should be back any minute." Don waiting and left through a different door. A few moments later, the 6 of you walked out front, El Toro stood waiting. "Ahh! Pirates! I heard you need fo find Captain Blood!" He questioned. Felix facepalmed as you laughed. "Uh you can cut the act, we know you're the same guy." Kai chuckled."My apologies. Let's sail to Miranda. "Miranda?" Faith asked as you loaded the ship. "Miranda is a place lost to time. Captain Blood staked his claim. Cursing the town with him when he cheated death?" "Cheated DEATH." Kai asked dramatically. "You see, Death is a fair man, they were playing a game of poker, the bets were high. If blood won, he became immortal. If Death won, he finally claimed Blood's evil soul." El toro spoke staring at the open waters. The sun disappeared, leaving the moon in its place. The way forward was covered in mists, lost souls wandered aimlessly around. "Yikes, I wouldn't want to live here." Ryan joked. "This must be the haunted skyway!" Felix gleamed peering over the side of the ship. El Toro led you to a dock, overgrown with moss. A translucent specter stood at the large iron gate. "Oh praise! Have you come to set us free?" He addled. It was an elderly rooster, his suspenders and other attire stuck in time. He gently opened the gates. We began to walk through the town, when an aren't of skeleton guards rose. "It's some of them Pi-Rates!"he yelled. "Why does it always start with a battle!" You complained. "Oh if life were easier." Felix joked blasting one of the undead with a fireball. You flipped over the skeleton as he swung his sword. You landed behind him, reaching back and grab his shoulders flipping him on the ground. His bones crumbled to dust. Kai charged toward another, plunging his boarding knives into its neck. Ryan lined his pistols sending several shots into 3 of their skulls.   Bursting into dust. Faith closed her eyes, her hands illuminating pink. The scratches on your arm disappeared, and the tatters and blood on everyone's clothes vanished. "That's a fancy trick!" Josh laughed. "Thanks, The Commodores friend taught me." She gleamed. You continued forward, another towns person stopped you. "Is it true! El Toro *trumpet sound*, have you come to save us!" He cheered. El Toro frowned, "I'm sorry my friend, I will try my best." He bowed. "We're looking  for-" the townsperson cut Kai off. "Captain Blood. We know. No one who comes here anymore asks for us." He frowned. "He and his gang reside in the Ol Saloon. Good luck PiRates." He cooed waving you off. The town grew more eerie by the minute. you pushed open the saloon doors, all eyes turning to your crew. *clack, clack, clack.* A tall skeleton of a man, slowly strutted down the spiral stairs. "Blood, your rein of evil is over, I El Toro, *trumpet sounds*. "Seriously, every time." Ryan mumbled. Josh laughed slapping him on the back. The sudden movement made one of the undead crew raise their rifle. Josh immediately raised his shield. "I have come to finish what I started. The evil man grinned, his eyes burning fire. He stroked his long beard."I have fought El Toro, and I killed him! Who are you?" He mocked. He was getting closer the rest of you taking battle stances. "Alright I've had enough of this." Ryan spat, sending 6 rounds into his skull. The shattered bone, reformed. Captain Blood letting out a low chuckle. "Ah ya!" He yelled. A tidal wave of the deepest shade of blood, hurled towards you. You rolled dodging, Josh shielding Felix as they cowered behind the shield. "Ouch!" Kai yelled, the skin on his wrist blistered, "don't let the flames hit you!" He shouted. El Toro flipped, slicing through 3 undead. Felix raised his staff, flying into the air, sending several shots back to back towards Captain Blood. Dodging the first few, the last shot knocked him off balance. Faith ran, sliding kicking out his peg leg. He fell to the ground. Ryan, pulled the pick with his teeth, hurling a grenade at the crew. A few skeletons shattering around. El Toro was fighting with Captain Blood, Blood hurling another round of blood flames at the vigilante. "NOO!" Ryan yelled.El Toro flew back, landing into a yum keg. You jerked your head in anger. Kai had made eye contact, you running head on, Kai flipped, sliding coming from behind. Blood swang his blade, you kicked off the hilt, flipping over, Kai sliding between his legs, slashes both of them. The bones crumbled, Josh Threw his shield, smacking Blood in the Jaw, You whipped around, ripping the amulet off of Blood's neck. The hand Blood had around Kai's neck, loosened. "Foul is fair-" he began to whisper. Josh bashing him with his blade. "Fair is foul." He mocked removing the blade from his chest. The remnants of his bones, crumbling, floating into dust. You breathed heavily, taking in the scene that just occurred. Faith was already by El Toro's side. His breaths were light. "We have to get him back. He can't die here!" Ryan yelled. "Faith, do the thing you just did!" Josh said in a panick. "Mi amores, I chose this life. And if my death is not here, then why in vain." He chuckled, coughing, struggling to breath. His fur was singed, his mask gone, revealing his face. He coughed, his eyes closing. "No!" Faith cried. A tear rolled down your cheek, Josh gave you a side hug. Felix covering his mouth with tears in his eyes. Felix, Ryan, and Josh helped carry El Toro's body onto the ship. The ride back was silent. When we arrive back to the port, a beautiful stallion in a closely pink dress with a rose in her hair, two little bulls running behind her. She gasped, her hand flying to her mouth. She noticed your tear stained eyes. "Mi amor..." she whispered as they carried El Toro back to the house. The lady began to cry, holding her two children. "Why's PaPa sleeping so long?" One asked. Kai's face dropped at the comment, he hugged Faith closer. "PaPa's visiting with your Abuelo." She whispered kissing their heads. Josh and Felix offered to inform her on what happened in the next room. Faith sat petting the little bulls as Kai rolled  playing jacks with them. Ryan sat, his knees tucked into his chest. You walked, slowly sitting beside him. You sat in silence for a moment. "He knew my dad, he was the only person, who could tell me what he was like." He whispered. "I'm sorry." You replied. "I mean, I guess that's why we're here, to get my own answers." He mumbled. "You're not alone Valley.We're all here, with you, we're doing this together." You comforted. He smiled, wiping his tear stained cheeks. You stood up offering your hand. The 6 of you huddled. "She says, the map piece was here all along..." Felix mumbled shakily holding out the 4th map piece. "He knew what he was doing.." Faith whispered in shock. "Do take care pirates, thank you for bringing me my husband. He passed doing what he was destined for. His death will for not be in Vain. Safe travels, and you are always welcome back here." The stallion known as Sally, exclaimed wiping her tears.