Kroktopia

Serena's POV
You sat at your desk, Kai joining the spot next to you. "I feel we haven't been in class In Forever." he joked. Morgan Lafitte began teaching, pointing at the board explaining the movements. "Back stab? Doesn't that seem funny." You smiled at the name of the sword movement. The class stood. Following the teachers movements. "Ironic." Kai laughed. "Excellent movements Kai." Morgan Lafitte grinned. "Thanks Madame." "Serena, good, now roll." She said. You lunged yourself backwards. Your back aching a little. "Amazing work class." You Rubbed your back where the wound was healing. "Take it easy champ, we know you're good." Kai smiled. "I'm fine, let's see if the others learned anything today." The two of you left the class, entering the courtyard. You sat by the fountain Ryan and Faith already waiting. "Afternoon trainees." Kai joked. "Hardy Har," Ryan smirked fist bumping you. Felix road up on his crocagator, "I guess Mordekai's having a longer lesson today." Felix smiled. "It would be Josh to actually want to learn longer." Faith joked. Your head jerked when the door to the boys dormitory slammed. "Josh? Did you just wake up?" Ryan laughed. "Maybe." He replied yawning. "You skipped class?" Felix asked hopping off his mount. "I was tired okay." He replied fixing his hair. "Whatever, glad you're feeling better mate. Let's go chat with Avery." Kai patted his back. The 6 of you walked up the stairs. Entering the mayor's hall. "Ah Pirates! So good to see you!" Avery gleamed. "Avery, a pleasure." Felix bowed. "What can I do for you pirates this day." He continued. "We made it to mooshu, captain. Kane got away, and so did the map piece." Faith spoke. You shuffled awkwardly in your spot. Avery noticing and raising and eyebrow. he looked back her. "Ah, you went head to head with Kane? The leader of the Armada." He gleamed in awe. "Egg Foo is safe now, but the Emperor is dead." Ryan continued. "Eegads. I'm so glad you to made it out safe. I suppose you've come for if I know anymore details about the maps whereabouts." He smirked. "Precisely." Kai spoke. "Well, we did have a scout notice some armada sailing to the end of the purple skyway. He found some debris containing this parchment note, but alas I can't decipher its origins." He said holding out a document. The 6 of you peered over. Felix's eyes widened. "This is kroktopian hieroglyphs." He beamed. "Thank the Universe, finally something easy to understand." Josh joked. Felix smiled taking the document. "This letter says, that Kroktopia has reopened its trade routes since the end of the Marleybonian War between Marleybone, Valencia, and Polaris." Felix stated. "Oh exciting! I've heard Kroktopia is an oasis." Faith smiled. "It is, trust me, I studied there this last year, incredible and ancient magic." Felix beamed. "It's settled, we'll go see what all the commotion is in Kroktopia." Ryan smiled. "Good luck pirates, bring me back a souvenir." Avery grinned waving you off.

You set the sails, Felix pulling out his routed map. "Alright, we'll head towards Valencia, but turn a sharp right before Monquista." He spoke. Josh nodded turning the helm sailing for Kroktopia.

Sand hit you in the face as you docked the ship. "Looks like we'll need covers." Ryan chuckled at Josh spitting sand out of his mouth. you noticed a small shop, going in buying wraps to cover everything but your eyes. "That's better, I can see now without eating the atmosphere." Kai said laughing. "No one's really paid us attention." Felix mumbled. " let's keep it that way." You agreed.you walked through the town. "The library is this way, we'll be sure to find something there." Felix spoke up. "At least we have a guide." Josh smirked