The WitchDoctor

Felix's POV
You watched as Faith closed her eyes finishing her tea. She sat for a moment her mouth twitching before a single tear rolled down her eye. You closed your eyes finishing the cup. you felt a tingle throughout your lips. A gasp escaped your lips as a memory flooded your mind.

Flashback
"Happy Birthday buddy, another glorious trip around the sun." Your brother Finn spoke grinning. You smiled looking at him. "Don't forget Captain, you will live on forever, I an I" Old scratch joked. Finn laughed. "I love the grotto, I hope to have my own home here one day." You gleamed. "Hey a few more years and you'll be old enough to move out. Enjoy it here while you can." Finn grinned. You stood up admiring the river and the cute cottages surrounded by flora and beautiful vines. The underground grotto was beautiful. A town of witch's and sorcerers using their magic to embrace the nature presence. "Hey, do you hear that?" Grimtooth growled. Finn stood up, walking down the town path. "Felix, get inside, now!" He yelled. "What? What's happening?" You yelled as Grimtooth pushed you inside pushing the table against the door. You ran to the side window watching. Vadima and her family raised their staves. Finn and scratch summoning a shield. Your eyes widened in horror as a fleet of armada clockworks marched smashing the bridge behind them. "They've blocked the exit!" You heard a witch yell. The sounds of magic explosions made you flinch. Grimtooth pulled you away from the window. You fought back, escaping his grasp running out the back door. "Masta Felix!" He yelled running after you. You noticed a giant clockwork charging at Finn on his blind spot. you shot a shakey blast of lightning, gaining the attention of the clockwork. "Felix!" Finn yelled. He flew in front of you, as the clockwork swung his sword. You screamed at Finns Lifeless body. Grimtooth snatching you teleporting you to skull island.