Order of the Fang

Serena's POV

you stifled a laugh as Josh's face turned red. Alhazrad grinned. "I suppose you're here for your brothers piece of the map." He turned to Felix. Felix's eyes widened. "What? No it was burned in the attack." Felix gasped. "That's what he led you to believe. Most witchdoctors enchant their prized possessions. When threatened the enchants activate." He continued "your brothers enchant sent his piece of the map to me, but alas I had it locked away in the vault of ice guarded by tormented bansheess." Alhazrad spoke. Ryan facepalmed and you all stood in shock. "One second." Kai said holding up his finger, the 6 of you turning around into a group huddle. "Do you think El Dorado's worth it." He spoke. "Forget El Dorado, what about our families?" Josh whispered. "Are we really about to go battle banshees for a map piece? Maybe if we just get a different piece, we could just fill in the blank." Ryan offered. Felix rolled his eyes. "What do we have to lose?" He said. You shrugged, "we've come this far." Josh nodded, "I'm game if you guys are down." "Fine." Ryan explained. You turned back around. "You pirates do realize I can still hear right, just blind." Alhazrad smirked. "Alright Mr. alhazrad, how do we get into this vault." Kai spoke up. "You'll have to get the keys from the order of the fang." He spoke. Ryan facepalmed again, "why is it never like, go dig under a tree and find a chest why is it always fight these crazy people." He spoke. Alhazrad held out his hand with the first key. "Crazy eh?" He smiled raising an eyebrow. Felix took the first key, "how do we know who else is apart of the order of the fang?" Faith asked. "shalek the wise, Khai Amate the Great and General Khaba, they won't be easy to convince, the tension is high with the civil wars they've been having. Be careful pirates." He spoke.

You 6 made your way to the larger pyramid. "Here we go again, stay alert." Josh spoke.