Nefarious

The 6 of you had gathered in town, "okay, meet up in 15?" Kai asked. "Sounds good to me," Josh spoke walking towards a shop dragging his blade behind him. Ryan raised an eyebrow. "He seems happy." He joked. "Yeah, seems that way." Faith laughed. You found your way in a tea shop. You picked up a teacup examining the fine porcelain. "Welcome, traveler." You heard from a gruff voice. "Oh, Hello, I didn't notice you." You spoke turning to face the shop keep owner. "Welcome to Sato's tea house. " You made a confused face. "Yes, that is normally the reaction. "Famous rogue samurai... Sato?" You asked in awe. "Those days are behind me now, I now encourage the good in people, and bless them with sweet nourishing tea." He smiled. You gazed at his appearance. He stood tall, his hooves folded in front of him. His long shaggy bangs hid from of his face. He was a Yakooza, a race similar to yaks. His septum pierced, matching yours. His eyes hidden behind shades. "Anything in particular you're searching for?" He asked. "Um, actually," you paused. Could you trust him? A retired samurai smuggler...
"I'm actually looking for a friend." You spoke. He raised an eyebrow, visible just past his sunshades. "That's what the talk of the town is, friends and family members have been going missing everyone is looking for someone." He stated polishing the porcelain. "What? What do you mean?" You questioned. "Yeah, kidnapping." Sato spoke, he had turned his head, hiding his grin from the pirate.
"Who's your friend?" he questioned. You made eye contact with him. "Last name is Young." You stated. "Egg Foo? Poor guy." "Where is he...?" "He was training some pirates, such like you. Sad thing is, no one knows where they are. Fighting the Amber Horde one day, and gone the next." Sato spoke. He sat down the teapot moving to the next. "I would check the Paths of Penance. Last place anyone saw them." He stated. You looked down glancing at your maps. You glanced back up. Sato no where to be found. You paused, looking around. No signs of movement. You felt uneasy, leaving the tea house.

Felix's POV
"Any luck?" You asked walking back towards the group. "Nope, seemed like everyone was scared to say anything." Faith frowned. "I noticed that as well, supposedly the Amber Horde has been invading adjacent capitals. "Burning towns and school houses.". You guys looked over noticing Serena walking out of the tea house. "Hey, find anything?" Josh asked. She had an uneasy look on her face. "Uh, yeah," she paused looking at the ground. "Apparently, Egg Foo as well as his students... disappeared." She spoke. "What do you mean disappeared." You asked. "Vanished" she stated. "Like just gone?" Kai asked. "Yes! Do you guys know what disappear means." She huffed crossing her arms. "Woo easy now." Ryan laughed. She rolled her eyes. "Well where were they last seen?" Faith questioned. Serena uncrossed her arms her gaze softening. "The Path of Penance." She stated. Your eyes widened. "That's basically a graveyard." You said. "We know mate we learned it in class." Josh said punching your arm. You blushed. Faith raised an eyebrow, motioning her eyes between the two of you. You shook your head 'no'. But she only smirked. "Anyway..." you said. "Why would they be there? What could they possibly learn being there." You stated annoyed. "How to die." Josh spoke laughing at himself.Serena made a stank face at him. Ryan slapped his shoulders."let's get this over with, I've accepted well almost die every-time we find an inconvenience." He stated unanchoring the ship.
You sailed down the skyway, watching the gorgeous pink sunset. Ryan in the crows nest. Serena and Kai holding the map for Faith. Josh stood next to you as you watched the sun fall into the skyway. "Huh that's funny." He stated chuckling to himself. "What's funny." You whispered confused. You pulled your long black hair into a bun. "The sunsets the same colour as when you blush." He stated. Your cheeks tinted. You awkwardly scratched your neck. "Uh, thanks I guess?" You confusedly said. "It was a compliment, don't worry." He said winking and walking towards the others.