4th of July

The 6 of you sat below deck, examing the map pieces. "This doesn't make sense." Kai said. "This next spot looks exactly like cool ranch." He continued. "Yeah, wait, is that?" Josh pointed. "Didn't we just see that?" Ryan asked. They point at the image, a rock in the shape of a scorpion. "Okay, well maybe there's a clue there." Faith nodded. "Okay let's go then, the longer we're here, the longer I think about how we just got the Hero of Cool Ranch murdered." Josh stated, undoing the anchor. You sailed landing at the scorpion rock. "Okay now what" you stated staring at the river. "Uh I guess we look around." You all split up searching the island. "This is ridiculous there's nothing here." Ryan yelled kicking a rock. "You're so impatient." Faith teased. You glanced around, where had Kai and Josh gone? "I guess let's regroup and figure something out. "Hey, where's Josh and Kai?" Felix asked looking around. "They couldn't have gotten far." You began walking opposite of the waterfall. an entrance to a mine stuck in the ground, the boards rotted and broken. "Look at this!" You yelled. Faith, Felix, and Ryan walking over. "You don't think?" Faith began. "I know they went down there, no doubt in my mind." Ryan laughed. You took the whip off your hip, tying one end to big stake holding the boards to the ground. You threw it down, the 4 of you propelling down. A scorpion scurried across the path in front of you. "I mean yeah that checks out." Ryan joked as you walked past a nest of scorpions. Felix had noticed weapons laying on the ground. He picked one up. "Hey, these are Armanda rifles" he spoke holding one up. You raised an eyebrow, "what would Armada be doing down here?" Faith questioned. "Only one way to find out!" Ryan exclaimed continuing forward. You got a weird feeling in your stomach. "Hey, I think we should be careful." You whispered. Ryan reached his hand out haulting you to a stop. You peered at the precipice. "Whoops, careful is right." He smirked. You rolled your eyes. "you noticed water flooded the cave below. A port of some sort. "Armada ships?" Faith yelled in a whisper. you noticed a path to the side the 4 of you sneaking down further. 4 massive Naval ships sat at the hidden dock. Your eyes widened when you noticed the biggest ship. On it stood Deacon, Rooke, and a fleet of armada clockworks. Tied to the mast in the middle of the ship, sat Kai and Josh. Their weapons rested on a table opposite them. "Look!" You whispered loudly pointing. "Now how the h*ll did they get into this predicament." Felix groaned facepalming. "Shh!" Ryan hushed as you crept further hiding behind crates of dynamite. You eavesdropped on the conversation.
"I do hope you'll see of the others then?" Deacon claimed. "Now that I know what I'm dealing with, they'll be captured soon." Rooke deeply chuckled. "Good, alive is what the Captain wants." Deacon gleamed walking across the ship towards the boys. "I'll try my best." Rooke joked. "Are you sure you don't know where your friends are?" Rooke ripped the mask off Kai's face. Kai glared,"Still not talking huh?" Deacon chuckled. "Oh well, we don't need your help anyway." He grinned walking away.

Kai's POV
"Oh well, we don't need your help anyway." Deacon spoke grinning. "Mate, focus, look past the dock, by those crates." Josh whispered. You glanced seeing Ryan's hat peaking out as well as Felix's staff. You wiggled trying to get them to make eye contact. You stopped noticing they were no longer there. "I have a dagger in my back pocket," you whispered. "I'm not touching your a*s." Josh laughed. "Man up! I'm not in the mood to visit daddy Kane today." You harshly joked. "Fine, I'll try." He mocked. "Scoot closer!" He whispered. You tried to scooch, the ropes digging into your wrists. An arrow landed penetrating the wood in front of you. A few moments later, you noticed your favorite cowboy hat peering over the side of the boat. you felt a presence behind you, faith was cutting loose the ropes around your body. "Miss us?" She joked. "More than you'll ever know." You teased. You stood rubbing your wrists, the red marks fading. Felix whistled, you jerked your head catching your blades he threw. "Like a bee to honey!" You heard a deep voice chuckle. You glanced up Rooke stood with a few Armand behind him. You stanced, holding your blades. "Why is it always end in a fight." Serena groaned. The armadas fired their rifles, Felix summoning a temporary shield. Ryan pulled his pistols, firing at Rooke, the bullets deflecting off of him. "Uh, tag out!" Ryan yelled, Faith charging at Rooke. She stabbed him, her cutlass getting stuck in his armor. He grinned, shooting a shot. She dodged, scrambling to her feet. She pulled out her pistol, rapid firing. The bullets doing no good. Rooke shot several blasts making the 6 of you scatter. You looked to your left, Josh and Felix were back to back smashing clockworks.

Serena's POV
"There's too many! We're out numbered!" Kai yelled, slashing at Deacon. You shadow danced, sneaking over, You crept to the dock, you quietly cut the ships anchor ropes. It began floating towards the sea. You swung back one, landing on an armada that aimed at Josh. "Thanks! he yelled smashing another clockwork head. "The fireworks! Ryan! Shoot the crates!" "Are you crazy? The ship will blow he yelled flipping a clockwork across the starboard. "Exactly!" You yelled back. "Watch out!" You heard a yell, you jerked your head. Rooke had charged towards you swinging his blade. Felix had jumped in front of you shielding the hit, the energy from the contact send the 3 of you flying. you landed on the crate of fireworks. Struggling to get off the ship. "Ryan! Shoot the d*mn things." Faith yelled her and Kai backed into a corner, 6 armada pointing their guns at their heads. "Jump!" Felix screamed as the fuse sparked. The sound was excruciating. *Boom* *Boom* *Boom*. The cave illuminated with sparks. Colors and fire glittered everywhere. You hauled yourself to the dock. The 6 of you trying to regain your breath. The flaming ship a half mile away, burning as it crumpled into the skyway. "Not gonna lie, that felt real." Ryan joked taking off his dripping trench coat. "I thought that was it." Felix groaned removing a fish from his boot. "Hey look over here!" Faith yelled. You turned in the direction of her voice, she was way down the other side of the dock, behind the building. "Is that a ship?" Josh asked confused. "Why is it in perfect condition?" You asked. Faith picked up the bottle, opening the cap. An enormous Mooshu styled ship formed in the bay. "Who's ship?" Kai asked. You climbed aboard, a note nailed to the mast. "Sweet child, we are so glad you found the ship we left for you. Sail to mooshu, a friend will help you. Uncle Egg Foo Young will be an aly to you, be safe our sweet boy." -Kelley xo
"Josh... this is your ship..." Kai whispered in awe. Josh reread the note. "mom left me a ship guys." He laughed, a single tear rolling down his eyes.