+30

H

H.STYLES

It was never Harry's plan to casually tell River he loved her. Then again, he didn't exactly plan anything around telling anyone how he felt. It happened and it felt right in the moment. Everything he said was true, he believed it down to his core, and now that it was out in the open it felt like he could spread his wings farther.

River took the revelation extremely well. In fact, she seemed happy when he told her and it was a relief. Even if she didn't say it back right away, he knew. Of course, he knew. How could he not? The very thing he fell for, her heart, was the most precious thing he'd ever held in his hands. It beat for him and there was no doubt about it.

Certainly not when she flung her black turtleneck across his room to join his jeans then leaned back over him, her hips pressed firmly into his before she moved on top of him in the most perfect motion. The friction between them was enough to make him moan from deep within his chest, already worked up enough that he could've rocked into her twice and considered himself finished.

River, still in her jeans and only her bra, moved the shirt up his body with determination and they struggled between giggles as it got stuck between the duvet and his back.

"It's not coming off," she groaned.

"Here," he said quickly as he pushed himself up with her on his lap then lifted his arms as she tugged the material over his head. "Better?" he grinned and she nodded as she brought her hands down his shoulders then over his chest. Harry grabbed her face and kissed her, intent to keep her so close to him.

Her hands gripped his waist and she pushed herself against him until they were flush. Harry's heart accelerated and nearly gave out when she turned away from his lips and started kissing her way down his neck. He couldn't help the pleasure filled groan that escaped his throat, or the way he moaned her name when she rolled her hips against his.

"I love when you say my name like that," she whispered in his ear in the most innocent tone he's ever heard, then continued to kiss her way across his jaw. It made his toes curl and his fingers dig into her waist. If he didn't know how to hold himself together, he could've burst right then and there.

It drove him mad enough that he folded his arms around her body and put her back on the bed, the shadow of his own covering her. River's eyes widened for a second before they turned wild, and he dove in for a kiss before she could've done anything else. His arms kept him upright—barely—and his leg was between both of hers.

The noises she made left his cock hard and in dire need of attention. He needed to be inside of her, yesterday. River ignited something in him that he couldn't get rid of, no matter how many times he took matters into his own hands.

Harry's lips were connected to her neck in feverish kisses that made her shudder against him, and he smirked into her skin as he noted her soft spots. His head spun from the perfume she wore, elegant, and light until he discovered it, smelled it on her, and now he couldn't get it out of his senses.