+31

+ + +

+ + +

R.HAMILTON

River never felt like this.

Her skin on fire.

Her heart a million times faster than its regular pace.

Short on oxygen, she panted as Harry explored her skin with his soft lips, their only mark of presence the wet kisses he peppered all across her body. The gentle scrape of his teeth, and the caress of his hot breath against every inch of her.

No amount of imagining lived up to the way he made her feel in that moment. It was as if her body had come alive and experienced pleasure for the first time. Toes curled, skin hot, belly sizzling with a sensation she felt all the way to the bottom of her spine. Goosebumps covered her everywhere, her nipples peaked and hard, breasts heavy from the impending waves of pleasure she knew Harry would no doubt give her.

When River glanced down her exposed body, and caught the way her chest rapidly moved, Harry's gaze locked on her. It stayed that way as he hooked her legs on his shoulders and pulled her closer to his upper body, his chin millimetres from where she ached from him with need. He teased her more than she expected, played with her until she writhed for something more. When it was just River and her hands, she barely paid herself attention, too eager to reach that blissful moment.

Harry enjoyed the time he spent exploring her body. He paid attention to the way she breathed harder and faster when he found her soft spots, and it was an extreme confidence boost to her when she asked for something and he did exactly that. The sounds he made were of pleasure from pleasuring her, and it made her blood turn to fire.

Every time she echoed, "Fuck, that feels so good," or, "I'm so close," Harry growled between her thighs and pressed into her further as if the words turned him on even more—though that seemed almost impossible. River could barely hold onto anything, her mind spun in circles until she almost felt dizzy. Harry's hand clasped around her fingers and guided her touch between his curls to bring her focus back on him.

His bedroom filled with the sound of her wetness on his lips. Her body vibrated with the low rumbles of his words. "You taste so good," and, "I could come just listening to you... feeling you... fuck." It was filthy and it turned River on so much that she nearly began to scream. If it weren't for Harry loosening his grip on her waist and filling her mouth with his fingers, she would've brought the ceiling down.

Unable to control the waves of her orgasm, River's hips twisted and rode against Harry's face. She panted like she'd ran a marathon, sweat rolled down her temples and into her sex teased hair. Not once in her life did she swear as much as she had done while Harry buried his tongue inside of her, his lips coaxing her to the tipping point of her desire.

Harry's breathy chuckle brought her attention back to the real world, eyes now open and in direct line with his amused and content little grin. River couldn't help it when she giggled and lifted one of her arms from above her head and popped her thumb in one of his dimples. It was the most gorgeous sight to see—one she didn't get to experience often enough.