🍀3🍀

It was a warm morning. City birds were early... He rubbed his eyes while yawning, still unaware he is on the floor...

When he fully opened his eyes, it didn't take him much time to discover that he is outside in front of the room's door he went to sleep last night.

And who could put him there?

Jungkook...

He hated that he didn't sense anything when Jungkook carried him there...

Or maybe he dragged me here by my hair. He thought, trying to find if his scalp is hurting...

Jimin has this habit, when he is tired or in a deep sleep then even if someone shakes him roughly or blasts speakers in the room he will not get up. He will sleep unbothered...

Early in the morning, he was so enraged... He banged on the door where Jungkook was still asleep. "Open the door you jerk! You second-hand brain! I said open the door!!"

It disturbed Jungkook... He covered his ears to sleep, but it didn't work... He expected this when he put Jimin outside the room. It was too much. He sat up on his bed lazily, whining to himself...

Then the banging sound suddenly stopped. He thought of going back to sleep then it made him curious.

Jungkook strolled to the door, scratching his head, he pulled the knob and saw Jimin putting muscle strength to set a couch from the living room in front of the door. He understood what he was trying to do...

Jimin didn't notice him. He was focused on it so that he can cage Jungkook in his room... But the door opens from inside...

Jimin had no energy. He hadn't eaten anything from yesterday. He stopped for a second to take a rest.

"May I help you?"

"No! thanks!" Jimin said and began to push the couch. Then he realized Jungkook is standing at the door, crossing his hands and trying to hold his laugh... But eventually burst out loud...

Jimin felt so stupid and embarrassed...

"You are smarter than a donkey."

"Did you just compare me with a donkey?"

"Yeah! I admit."

"Shut up! I-I was just trying to change the environment. Look! the directions of tools and furniture are unmanaged here." Jimin pushed the sofa to the side.

"Okay! Keep going!" Saying that  Jungkook went to the washroom for a quick shower... He laughed there when he remembered Jimin's face earlier...

Jimin heard his laugh from outside which made him grumpy... He wanted to punch him in the face and stuffed his loud mouth with clothes...

However, he decided to forget his stupidity because his stomach was shrinking from hunger. He headed to the kitchen, hoping to find something he could grab instantly...

He opened the refrigerator. Only the can juices and Junk food were available there... There was no sign of healthy food. He gave up. He doesn't want to eat those early in the morning.

He decided he will grab something on the way to his work. He drank water and came out of the Kitchen.

He saw Jungkook in his school uniform. His shirt was not tugged into his pants, his tie was not done properly, sleeves were unbuttoned exactly like a kid though he was looking good. He unknowingly stared at him.

"What?"

"You're a high schooler!?"

"Yeah!" He replied, not caring much. "And don't ask further?"