🍀45🍀

Tears slid down from his eyes to nose bridge to his hand. He woke up feeling a sore heart.

His dream resurfaced his past from the place where he had buried. It took him time to realized that it was a dream.

He stared at Minji then to Jungkook. He had thought that he had completely cut off all the root of pain until he saw him again.

His hand was held by Minji. The grip was loose, he pulled his hand easily. Then he prepared herbal bath for Jungkook.

When he thought of  waking up father and son, they were already up. But both of them were in half sleep, rubbing their eyes with messy hair. They were looking cute. He needs to admit it.

"I have prepared herbal bath for you. It will help to improve your health." Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded.

"And I want to inform you that I already have all the medicines your father needed according to the report, so you can leave today."

"Okay!"

That reply sent relief on the nerves. It's just a coincidence we meet again. Nothing. I'll give him medicine and he will leave. That's it. Jimin thought. Before leaving the room he glanced at Jungkook and their eyes met. It looked like he want to say something but he had ceased himself.

Minji was looking both of them. He remembered what his grandfather said.

Make sure they stay together.

"Papa! Are we going to leave today?"

"Hum!"

Both of them were in a bathtub.

"Can't we stay little bit longer?"

"We can't." Jungkook said...

"Um! Ugh! Papa, Mr. Jimin and I talked a lot last night. He is so funny. Isn't he a good person papa?"

"He is."

"Then why he is sending us early?"

"Because____"

Maybe he is afraid that I appeared again. Maybe he is afraid that I will ruin his life again, I will hurt him again. Maybe he doesn't want to see me. But I want to____

"Papa!" Minji pulled his arms, bringing him back from his thoughts.

"B-Because we need medicine for grandpa as soon as possible for his treatment."

Minji didn't say anything after that. When they were done, they changed their clothes and came outside.

It was dark last night, Jungkook didn't noticed the house is built in all four directions. There were potted plants hanging through roof's pillar. It was small but beautiful.

He also noticed a scene was going in the middle courtyard of the house.

Lia was surrounded by three children and some bags. Those children were looking at her in despair.

Jimin was sitting on the deck who looked discompose.

"Lia! Please don't leave us." A little girl said, grabbing everyone's attention. Her name was Nara. "Can't you stay here?"

"Sorry dear! I have to leave."

Jimin got up from his sitting position and walked to Lia. "Lia, if this is because I yelled at you yesterday then I am sorry for it but you can't quit us like this. I am ready to increase your payment."

"They are paying double of my current salary. And it is not just about the salary. The job is in my dream field I've wanted to work. Plus it will support my family."