🍀19🍀

"I think Jin is the most handsome here!" Namjoon said...

Jin examined him in disbelief and others as well...

"What? I just said what I think?"

"And! Jimin! Who do you think is the most handsome here?" Hoseok asked...

All of them were around the fire after a good dinner prepared by Jimin's mother... The night weather was cold, with black clouds and lightning... 

Jimin glanced at Jungkook. His pleasant complexion, whenever his eyes stuck on him he feels like he realizes what is love,

Love is the eye smile Jungkook possesses, love is his giggle, love is his way of talking, and love is when he touches him softly.

He is afraid that the notes of his heart will remain inside his heart forever.

Then Love is pain which he gives him unknowingly.

"Can I choose myself?" Jimin said...

"Nope! Choose among us!" Hoseok replied...

Jungkook blushed. He was confident that Jimin will take his name because Jimin has told him that he is beautiful. But his answer left a pang in his heart...

"Then! I think Taehyung is the most handsome here!"

Everyone hollered for Jimin's reply...

"I mean when I first saw him I couldn't think properly because he was too handsome."

Taehyung was glowing, hearing the praise from his favorite person. That sure gave him hope.

"Everyone! Taehyung is shy!"

"No! I am not!"

They began to tease him.

Jungkook coughed. "I think I need medicine from Grandpa! I'll be back!" He got up from his seat. He glanced at Jimin and walked away...

He felt bitter. He still clearly remembers the time Jimin called him beautiful. He called him beautiful like he is the most precious for him.

He felt like crying. Restlessness and anger fill his mind and heart when Jimin doesn't care for him and when Jimin gets close to others... He doesn't want Jimin to experience love from others.

Not only Taehyung but anyone who will try to get him, he will not bear that. But why... he has no explanation.

He went backyard and sat on the deck. He saw a storeroom there. The door was opened, and he thought rain is about to fall, he should close the door.

He went there and his sights fell on a surfboard. He touched it. It was dusty.
He remembered Jimin told him that his dream is to become a Cloud surfer.  What is Cloud surfing for him?

Even though he knows many things about Jimin still he is mysterious. And that photo of him in a ship.

A corner of his heart is telling him that he had seen Jimin before. He touched the surfboard again...

"It's Jimin!" Grandpa said from behind making Jungkook flinch.

"Ah! I thought the door is open___

"I opened it! I need to put these here!"

Grandpa had two bundles of paper, he helped him to place it. Both of them washed their hands after that.

"Is there something you want to ask?" Grandpa said to Jungkook because he kept looking at him...

"Yeah! About Jiminie Hyung!"

Grandpa smiled at said... "Come with me!"

He took him to his room. His room smelled like roots and leaves. He sat on the floor and began to grind some kind of stem in a mortar.