🍀28🍀

The place is deafening with silence. Mr. Park was on the sofa, grabbing his hair. Hazel was beside him to console him.

"Let's go!" Mr. Shin grabbed his daughter's hand.

"Appa! We can't go like this!"

"What else here is left to stay?" He forcibly pulled Hazel from her place.

"Please, Papa! They need us right now!"

"It's over Hazel! Can't you see?"

"I am sorry Mr.Shin!" Jungkook's father said.

"What sorry Mr. Jeon? Do you think this is child play?  I announced proudly to everyone that your son is going to marry my daughter. I shielded him against those crew. But what I see here, my future son-in-law is gay. His kissing video is all over the internet. Just because your son changed his identity and chose to be happy with a boy,... I am a politician, do you know how many years did it take me to reach here? How much hard work I have done? What things I have gone through? All things went in vain. And my daughter, she was bearing all this pain alone. Now if I still make connections with you then I will just become a clown."

"Papa! Leave my hand!"  Hazel jerked her hand and released her wrist from her father's grip. She was feeling superior that in the meantime she revealed photos and videos of her and Jungkook's engagement and proved the video of Jungkook kissing a boy is fake with her explanation.

"Don't say that to him. I love I mean I loved Jungkook. I should support him in this situation. Yeah! It hurt me but that doesn't mean I should_______"

"Hazel!" Jungkook spoke. "Go with Mr. Shin."

"Jungkook!___"

"I know apologizing won't reduce the embarrassment you went through but if you can leave us for now, I will be grateful for you."

"You see Hazel! He doesn't care!" Mr. Shin said... "Still you are talking about good? You don't have to sacrifice your mental health for him. Now everything is ended."

Mr. Shin gestured to his bodyguard and they immediately stood beside him. "I am waiting for you Hazel." Saying that he went outside...

Hazel went to Mr.Jeon and whispered... "You will take care of everything from now right!"

"Hum!"

They exchanged an uncertain smile. She went to Jungkook and hugged him. "I am with you. Just give me a call whenever you need me!"

"Go Hazel," Jungkook said...

She wasn't expecting Jungkook to say that. With a frowning face, Hazel left the place.

Taehyung met Hazel at the door. She was irritated though he didn't exchange any words. He came in after sending away all the people that came to attend the celebration.

"Taehyung!"

"Yes! Uncle!"

"Could you arrange a car for your little brother and Jimin? I think they should leave and take some rest."

"Yes!" Taehyung went outside.

Jungkook didn't want to leave his father alone. He saw how his father couldn't defend all the questions. How those reports stabbed him the embarrassing words. He was never part of this field, and never thought his love could harm others like this.

"Don't worry son! I will figure it out to unravel all of this after all I am a businessman." He smiled... "And I was never been a good father to you. This is my chance to prove you. I promised myself to help you. You go and take a rest."