🍀14🍀

He slid his phone under the pillow after informing Army and Jin that he can't join them for movie. He wasn't feeling well.

He got up from his bed and immediately fell back on the mattress. He felt dizzy.

Jungkook came out of the closet, swiping his hair strands upwards. He saw Jimin still on the bed. He went to wake him up... Without touching him he could sense the heat of his body.

"You are burning!" Jungkook quickly pulled out the medicine form drawer.

"I already had it."

"You sure?!"

"Look there's one missing!"

"You were lost for more than hours in the shower yesterday and you didn't dry off your hair. That's why you got a fever."

"Yah! Do you mean I deserve this! Are you scolding me?"

"I am!"

Jimin gasped..."I'll get well. I won't bother you. " He pulled the blanket upto this face and looked away from him.

He was in the shower for a long because he was thinking, thinking when he let Jungkook to coat his mind, when did his existence started to influence him, when did he started to like him...

Realizing that he liked Jungkook, didn't bloom his heart instead it discouraged him.

First, he is trying to accept his recent feelings. Second, the boy he likes has a lover. Third, he can't show his second self to Jungkook. And at last, they belong to a different world. Jungkook is the son of a well-known businessman and he is just a son of a farmer.

"Hyung! Have you seen an angel?"

Jimin shook his head at his impulsive question. Was it necessary to reply to him?

"I have seen an angel." While saying this his eyes were fixed on Jimin's orbs that were glistening.

Was it the morning sun rays that were giving shine to his face?

Jungkook lurched his hand to tuck his hair. "Why are you so beautiful?"

Jimin's cheeks were reddish. How softly Jungkook touched his hair...

Now he covered his face fully.

Jungkook grinned as he knew that Jimin hid under the blanket because he was shy. "I will prepare something good for you!" He headed to the kitchen.

"Can you cook?" Jimin shouted from the room.

"Yeah! Leave it on me!"

Jimin was not sure though he was curious. He never seen him cook before.

______________

"Baby!"

Hazel walked into the room. She arched her eyebrow when she saw Jimin on the bed...

"Where is he?"

Jimin put his phone aside, he glared her with rage...

"Cool down! I just arrive here. You are looking at me as if I asked if you had slept with Jungkook." Somewhere Hazel has this little clue of Jimin's feelings towards Jungkook...

She could sense the hurt in his eyes whenever she is close to Jungkook.

"I mean since you two sleep in the same bed. But Jungkook is naive, he will not do something like that___

Jimin gritted his teeth."He was almost killed by your second boyfriend,"

"Like I care!"

"You should care! because I am telling him your evil truth today."