🍀27🍀

The electronic bell rang twice. Jimin was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. He washed his hands and hurried to open the door. It was unexpected to see Mr. Jeon early morning at their apartment. His was looking intense.

Jimin bowed to him, feeling uneasy. Something in his presence that doesn't give him a good atmosphere. 

"Can we talk?" He asked, his voice sounding serious.

"Ah! Yeah! Come in, please! I will wake up Jungkook." He maintained his face so, as not to look uncomfortable.

"Without my son!"

That made Jimin stop in his place. Without Jungkook. What he wants to say.

"O-okay!"

"I will be straightforward with you. Tell me! how did you get my son?"

"Huh!" Jimin looked at him puzzled.

"I asked how did you get my son? How did you trap him in your strategies?" Mr. Jeon said without any hesitation. "My son was so firm about Hazel, he was going to marry her, suddenly you came and changed everything. He flipped his gender in a blink of an eye.  How did you do that?"

Perplexed, Jimin couldn't form a word. Wasn't he agreed to their relationship?

"You must be thinking I said I will support my son. It was just to keep my son with me. Which father in this world wants to see his son becoming something that no one will accept? I know he was just confused because he is always been sensitive to his feelings and you took advantage of that. You lure him, knowing that he is the son of a well-known businessman of Busan. An easy way to harvest money. Don't get me wrong! don't you belong to a poor family that struggles for food for a day like a beggar?"

Jimin made a fist. He wanted to hit him until he takes everything back whatever he said. He insulted not only him but his family as well. Lately, Jungkook seems happy because he thinks his father is supporting them. So he chose not to cause any situations...

"I have an offer for you." Mr. Jeon took out a cheque from his pocket. His eyes were firm at Jimin's face to read his mind. "Blank cheque! Write the amount that cost to go away from my son's life."

"Don't worry! I will send you the family's monthly expenses as well and I am ready to pay all the debts you have but in one condition, leave my son!"

Jimin took the cheque without hesitation. He observed it and smiled a bit as if that blank cheque sow greediness in him...

"This is the real cheque. I am giving you too much. Think of it."

"What should he need to think of?" Jungkook came straight out of the room when he heard the faint voice of his father. 

Before Jungkook could notice, Jimin hid the cheque on his apron's pocket and acted usual. "Jungkook___"

"Ah! I am here to invite you to tonight's celebration, we are having at our house. Hazel and her father, Mr. Shin will be there. He is still unaware of you and Hazel. So I was thinking that if we all could sit together and tell him the situation."

Jungkook glanced at Jimin. He was looking down on his feet. He thought first they needed to talk... "Ah! We will think of it Appa! Or else I will talk to him because I caused all of this."

"I want to be there for you son when you____"

"Appa if it is suitable, Just give me a minute, I'll get fresh and come back then we will talk."

"Okay!"

He headed to his room to do his morning routine.

Mr. Jeon turned to Jimin, thinking he had chosen money. "Then when will you leave?"