🍀32🍀

He is suffering just suffering. He never could let go of his past. He never did.

He was standing in front of the familiar building with his son. His heart was aching and his eyes loaded with hot tears. That building has witnessed his idiocy, wedding, fake smiles and heartbreak.

I was a fool.

He wiped his tears and held his son's hand. They walked to the gate with their luggage. There were new guards at the gate.

"Excuse me!"

"Yes sir!" The guards attentively looked at them.

"How can I help you?"

"Um! We are here to visit Mr. Jeon."

"We are sorry,  you can't meet him here." One of the guards said...

"Where is my grandpa?" Minji asked...

"He meant to say____"

"Are you his son Mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

"Y-yeah!"

"We are sorry to inform you that Mr. Jeon is in hospital right now. Last night his health got worse, Mr. Min took him to the hospital immediately."

"Can't we meet Grandpa now? Is he okay papa?" Minji said in a worried and fearful voice.

"Don't worry we will go to him right now okay?"

Minji nodded his head slightly...

Jungkook smiled, ruffling his hair. "Good!" and asked those guards...

"Could you tell me which hospital?"

____________

Jungkook and his son reached the hospital. He asked the receptionist for the room number where his father was admitted. Because his father's security was tight, the receptionist called the waitperson...

They stayed on the seat. He doesn't know how he gonna see his father's face again. How is he gonna act everything is good between his father and him. How is he gonna hide the hatred... Then he reminded himself he was there just for his son.

"Jungkook!"

A familiar voice called his name... He looked up and saw Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon. When they hear his name three of them ran to the reception. Without exchanging any words they hugged each other, smiles widening almost to the ear.

"It's been long."

"Yeah! It's been long!"

"It's been already seven years you idiot," Yoongi said, hugging him more tightly.

"We missed you," Hoseok said... He almost shed tears.

"I missed you all."

"Liar! You barely contacted us and when we tried to reach you, you didn't reply at all. You don't know how much we used to get worried."

"Sorry for that!" Jungkook hugged Hoseok once again and asked... "How is Army?"

Hoseok's face became colourless and the pain could readable...

"Papa!" Minji pulled his pants, feeling ignored by all of them though confusion written in his face to see them.

"They are your uncles!"

"Uncle! What do you mean we are not that old." Namjoon said while picking up Minji in his arms.

"What's your name?" Namjoon asked though he already knew his name...

"My name is Minji. I am seven years old." He said as his teacher taught him. "And I am a man." He added, pouting his lips, just because he didn't want them to think of him as a little boy.