🍀4🍀

"Good morning!"

Jimin splashed the jug of water on Jungkook's face who was yawning and just got out of the room.

"This is the sweet little revenge of yesterday whatever you did to me."

Jungkook wiped his face using his arms, coughing as the water went down through his throat. He thought he will thank him for the food but what Jimin did he doesn't think he will ever treat him right...

"I didn't react yesterday because I was tired. I warned you I won't spare you for that."

"And do you think I will spare you for this? I... Will... make... You regret that you enter my place."

"Try on! Whatever you can!"

And that's how it all started. Bickering, taunting, persecuting, and making annoyed in each other's presence all the time, in every way.

Jungkook bleached Jimin's clothes, threw his shoes and personal usage here and there, hid his important papers, and ate or wasted all the food in the kitchen.

And Jimin wasn't going back either. He destroyed Jungkook's project works and homework intentionally, flung his belongings out of the balcony, mixed detergent in his shampoo, and used his cloth as a rag...

Both of them were equally competing to irritate each other.

Seeing how annoyed Jimin is and the bags around his eyes, Army asked... "You look off today! Is everything okay?"

"Is it him again?" Jin asked while wrapping the lights on the tree trunk...

"Yes hyung! He is sucking my all energy. Last night he blast music near my ear while I was trying to sleep and he woke me up hammering the steel. Why he is doing this to me?"

"Why don't you both sit and talk peacefully?" Army suggested...

"I tried but every time he finds a way to make me mad. I swear if I find that dealer again____

Talk of the devil, he spotted the dealer outside the workplace... That room dealer saw him too.

Jimin tossed the lights on the ground and rushed after him...

"Where he is running off to?" Jin asked. Jimin just disappeared from the spot.

"I don't know! Maybe he needs to use the washroom!" Army said...

"You fraud!" Jimin finally caught him by the collar and twisted him to face him...

"Forgive me, boy!" That dealer joined his both hand and squinted his eyes.

"Forgive you! Do you know how much I am suffering because of you?"

"That is not your apartment. I tricked you. But it wasn't my intention to do that. It was my compulsion. I have a poor family and I am the only hope they have. I couldn't find a nice job that can pay my debt and the fulfillment the basic need of my family. So I chose a way to earn quickly."

Jimin loosen his grip, he thought if this man is really in trouble then he will ask his manager to give him a job, but he wasn't completely believing him either.

Noticing that Jimin is a bit distracted, the dealer shoved him harshly and ran away...

___________

Later the same day, Jimin reported about the dealer at the police station... However, there is no expectation of that fraud getting caught... He doesn't have any photo or anything that can help to recognize the fraud and probably he left this city...

Now he understood why Jungkook is like that to him because he claimed the apartment is his as well.

He was confused about what to do. Thinking that it is also his apartment, he took revenge on Jungkook many times, they fought like cats and dogs...