🍀34🍀

"Jiminie hyung!"

He pushed the door slightly, nervous and his legs were growing weak. He stood at the door.

"Yes! H-how can I help you?" Jimin said without turning to him. He was just thinking about him and he appeared...

Restlessness, strange, uneasiness.

The air he breathed in stuck in his windpipe for a few seconds. Why did he come? Did he come to talk? Will he dig up the past? What will he say? What will he ask? What if he can't answer him?

He sucked his inner cheeks and clasped his hands together, exhaling long to calm himself.

"What is it?"

"I..." Jungkook felt a pang in his heart. Jimin wasn't even looking at him. He was happy that he found Jimin. He wanted him to embrace him, kiss him and tell him how much he wanted to see him. But he couldn't see that happiness on his face. What he saw was pure sadness in his eyes.

He thought he was stupid if he accepted him to act normal after what happened.

He held the file tightly that was in his hands, slowly moving into the room.

"Who is the patient?" Jimin asked, randomly guessing...

"My father," Jungkook replied reluctantly. Mentioning His father isn't the best thing. That gave them some flashbacks...

"His condition is extremely bad. I want you to check on his reports." He put that file on the table...

"Hum! I will check on this tonight and let you know."

"Okay!" Jungkook looked on his feet. His heart aching, It was awkward, he didn't know what to say and if there wasn't anything to say then why he is still standing there? He felt a heavy load on his chest.

"You should leave!" Jimin spoke breaking the unacceptable atmosphere.

"Yes! I should!" He walked away, his every step made him angry with himself.

He thought maybe Jimin had moved on and bringing out the past would only hurt both of them.

That's it...

Jimin sighed...

No questions, no complaints, though he could sense Jungkook wanted to say something to him but he didn't.

It is better this way. He thought...

He picked up the file from the table and saw the hospital's name. It was the same hospital where his friend worked. He concluded that Jungkook came there because his friend sent him to him. He needed help for his father's health. He will help and close the chapter where he meets Jungkook again...
____________

It was midnight, and Jimin was flipping the hospital reports of Jungkook's father under the lamplight. He couldn't sleep, so many things still running through his head so he decided to do some work to distract himself. In the meantime he heard a knock on his door, at first he didn't give much attention, then he heard a child's voice.

He opened the door, revealing Minji with a worried face and eyes gleaming.

"Are you fine?" He asked because he didn't seem okay.

Minji shook his head and uttered almost in a crying voice... "My papa got a fever. His forehead is hot. Could you do something for him?" He came out of his room to call someone, then he saw lights on the second-floor room, not knowing he would find Jimin there.

"Okay! Don't worry! I am here to help."

They rushed to the guest room. Jungkook was lying on the bed, looking pale. His forehead was drenched in sweat and his lips were dry. Minji already had wrapped him up in the blanket.