🍀8🍀

Jungkook was sulking at the dinner table.

First, Taehyung occupied the seat next to Jimin and Army on the other side. Second, his knuckles were hurting to move chopsticks...

Jimin got up from his seat and went to him with the piece of meat from his platter... He thought Jungkook want more to eat because he knows he loves it. Then discovered he couldn't move his fingers...

So he offered to feed him. Jungkook denied it because he was embarrassed that everyone was staring at them but when Jimin stuffed his mouth with the food he chew it. Happy inside...

After a good meal, with a full stomach, they went to the rooftop for sleeping. Others were setting the matters so Jimin joined them...

"Are we sleeping here?" Jungkook asked, jumping on the mattress to check if it is comfortable or not also obstructing Jimin to put a sheet on it.

"Move Jungkook!"

"It is not comfortable!" He rolled on the mattress...

"I told you to go home!"

Jungkook got up and stood aside. He didn't want to return to the apartment.

"Go and share the room with Taehyung on the ground floor."

"It is better if I sleep on the sharp stones than share the room besides Yoongi Hyung is already there with him."

"Then go with your other hyung!"

"I don't want to sleep with non of them."

"Okay! Lay down here!" Jimin said and went to the other side.

"Where are you going?"

"There! To sleep!" He pointed to the left...

Jungkook went to him... "I will sleep beside you. I don't feel comfortable with strangers."

"And what do you know about me? I am also a stranger to you." Jimin laid down down on the mattress...

"No!" Jungkook also laid down beside him... "You are not a stranger to me anymore." He turned his head to him. "And I hope we will see each other if you leave the apartment."

Jimin stayed quiet. He knows he will not see him, he will become contactless once he leaves the apartment. So he stayed quiet...

"Say something!" Jungkook lifted his half body over Jimin... "Are you going to see me if you separate?"

Still, Jimin was silent. Then soon he focused Jimin was staring at his lips,

He looked into his eyes and when their eyes met his heart skipped a beat...  He never thought before but he did at the moment that his eyes are beautiful like a deer's, with honey-brown orbs. His cute nose is perfect for his face and his lips...

His lips are full, plumpy...

His heart skipped a beat again...

Jungkook laid back, feeling so uneasy at the moment just happened...

And Jimin didn't know how to function normally again. He was so into looking at the details of Jungkook's face that he didn't realize that it is embarrassing and could make Jungkook uncomfortable...

They both were silent now... Besides those of the coworkers were snoring loudly...

To erase that discomfit in the atmosphere Jungkook decided to speak...

"Jiminie hyung! Look there! If we join those three big stars with the small one it shapes like ice cream."

"Um! Y-yeah! Look there if we join those stars then it shapes a butterfly."