🍀21🍀

"Thank you, everyone, for helping me!"

All of them gave a smile to him. They helped him all day so that he can go home earlier...

Jimin looked at them fondly. He was so hurt, then those whom he barely knows considered him a friend and understood him.

They understood what he feels for Jungkook. They tell him that nothing is wrong with his feelings. They encouraged him...

"Best of luck!" Army said to Jimin... She was colourless all day and Hoseok has noticed that...

Jimin nodded. "See you tomorrow!"
He carried his bag on his shoulder. Before leaving he remembered something...

"Yoongi hyung!"

"Yes!"

" I have a small request."

"What?!"

"Could you go to Taehyung today? At the air cafe... He must be waiting for me!"

"Call him and tell him you aren't coming!"

"I could do that. It's just I don't want to make him upset." Jimin said... "But it's okay I am not forcing you."

Yoongi nodded his head.

Then Jimin left and they waved at him.

"I hope Jungkook understands him!" Namjoon said.

"He has to!" Yoongi said... He remembered how Jungkook requested him desperately to act as Taehyung's boyfriend. And yet he hasn't explain why he asked him to do that. But he was sure. It was not for fun.

"Jin oppa, I think we should leave too!"

"Yeah! I already have my bag, go get yours!"

"Yeah!" Army went into the building to take her bag. Hoseok followed her while clearing his throat.

Namjoon understood the task.

"Where that boy is going?" Jin shouted...

Namjoon grabbed Jin's hand to stop him.

"What are you doing?"

"I have something to tell you!"

"I do not have time! Leave my hand." Jin was worried about Army. He also noticed her sad face.

"It's important."

"Nothing is more important than Army right now!"

"It's about Army!"

"What? What about her?"

"You need to come with me for that!" Namjoon said while putting his hand around his shoulder...

Jin agreed.

He dragged him away from the building.

Yoongi was left alone on the ground. I think I should go home and take a nap. He thought... Then Jimin's request rang in his head... He will get upset.

"I think I should go there!" Yoongi muttered then left the place...

Meanwhile, Hoseok stopped Army on her way.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Army was noticing him the whole day. He was looking at her from time to time or better say staring. She checked herself in the mirror often because of that...

"Yeah!"

"What?"

"You are sad today. Is everything okay?"

She began to cry because of that question. She was trying so hard to hold and Hoseok failed her...

"Hey! Hey! I didn't mean to make you cry!" He panicked... "Please stop crying! Tell me huh! What happened? I will solve it for you."