🍀17🍀

So this is the place...

The wooden pillars, tiled slanted roof, and wide terrace; the house were small but had enough space.

Jimin darted at Jungkook expressing I thought you left with his eyes. And he replied with his smile denoting I'm never leaving.

"Who is he, son?" Jimin's father asked as he looked Jungkook from head to toe... His clothes were muddy; he stumbled on the slippery way.

"I am his best friend and his roommate as well," Jungkook replied before Jimin could open his mouth. He bowed to everyone and greeted the family.

They were familiar with Jimin sharing a room so they didn't react much.

"He insisted on me to come." He glanced at Jimin after lying. "Is it okay for me to be here?"

"Yeah! Think of it as your home little boy." Grandpa said as he began to collect his dried medicine.

Jungkook lighted up by the answer...

"Everyone! Let's go inside!" Jimin's mother said.

Jimin pulled out his shoes, sitting on the terrace. Jungkook did the same. Ignoring him Jimin went inside...

_____________

The mild wind was brushing his hair, fireflies were appearing in the meadow, and the sound of chimes was hanging on the window. How peaceful.

He was in Jimin's room, waiting for his turn to shower.

A firefly entered the room. It flies to the bookshelf. There were many books. Most of them were romance genre. From the titles, he found out that Jimin is into learning medicine as well.

That firefly again flew, blinking his green light. It sat on a photo frame that was on the table, near the window.

The photo was disfigured. It was taken from a Polaroid camera. Though it was unclear he could tell it was on the ship.

Ship... Everything overflowed back into his mind. The ship, the water flow, his cries, his mother, and that boy.

His eyes extended; his heart became restless all of a sudden, he has seen him... He has seen him before...

The sound of the lock clicking brought his sense back to the room. He turned as he quickly put the frame in its place...

"You can go now!" Jimin got out of the washroom, rubbing his head with the towel. His room was dark, only some fireflies were flickering.

"Didn't you find the switch?" He said, looking at the silhouette of Jungkook...

Jungkook was silent... He was silent because there was a storm going on in his mind. 

"It's creepy!! say something!" He said while he turned on the lamp. He walked to him...

"What happened to y____"

His silent gaze made him stop, nervous. What was Jungkook looking at him like that?

His eyes were sparkling and it was increasing his heart beat only. How could he not want to fall in love with him?

"Hyung!"

"Huh!"

"I didn't bring my clothes!"

"Ah! You go shower! I will search for anything that fits you."

"Okay!"

As Jungkook strolled to the washroom, Jimin noticed the photo frame. He quickly placed it in the drawer.