🍀41🍀

Now Jungkook was laying on the hospital bed in Hadong, wounded, and every inch of his body was aching. But what aching the most was his love. His love where he breaths. And right now it is complicated to breathe.

His eyes crossed to his hyung's worried faces, his father and Hazel. He was encircled by them but not by the one he desperately wanted.

Hazel appeared apologetic but her mind was cursing her boyfriend. She knew it was his doings.

"Is he coming?" He asked the same question again. He glued his eyes to the door.

"Jin went to talk with him." The same answer again.

"He will bring him for sure. You rest okay." Namjoon said...

"Yeah As soon as Jimin gets the news he will dash to see you."

Everyone was trying to make him believe...

"I don't think so!" Jungkook looked down in his hands. Why Jimin was doing this to him? He loves him so much and...

He doesn't...

"It's been a while since Jin Hyung left." He weakly uttered, hopes were falling. He pulled his phone from the medical table beside him. "I can't reach him through calls. I think he changed his number."

"Of course, he would change his number. His purpose is fulfilled now. He is with a new phone number, and a new identity, probably busy hunting for new prey. He has nothing to do with you." Hazel busted. She was irritated.

Jungkook was rigid to stick with Jimin under any circumstances. What is so great about Jimin? Even her boyfriend takes his side.

"Hazel!" Mr. Jeon nodded, indicating her to stop. He was thankful that Jimin was gone from his son's life and at the same time his son was hurting because of love.

"Please, uncle! Let me speak, I want him to understand that Jimin used him and now he is thrown away like trash." She shifted her sight to Jungkook. "You slapped me Jungkook when I was only trying to show the real intentions of Jimin. You were too blind to see anything. You didn't believe me. You didn't even believe your father who knows you more than Jimin, who loves you more than Jimin."

"Oh! You are guilt-tripping him." Yoongi interfere. "You stay away from Jungkook. He has no relation with you and you have no right to speak with him like this."

Hazel rolled her eyes. "Even if we do not have anything right now, once he was my boyfriend. So you better shut your mouth.  I am not making him feel bad. I want him to stop now. Stop chasing after him. He will eat Jungkook like a cancer that has no cure."

"And guess what you are that not Jimin___"

"I want to talk with him," Jungkook uttered, making them shut their mouth. "Namjoon Hyung! Could you make a call?"

Hazel gasped."I can't believe you Jungkook. I am so done with your stupidity." She rambled out of the room.

Namjoon looked at Hoseok and Yoongi. They nodded at him and he made a call to Jin.

"Here!"

Jungkook took the mobile. As the call rings his heart beats fast. Then the call was received from the other side.

"Yah! Namjoon! How many times would you call me today? I am convincing him____"

"I am Jungkook!"

"Um, oh yes!" Jin's annoyance settled down in a second.

"Is Jimin Hyung near you?"

"Hum!" Jin responded positively while rolling his eyes to Jimin.

"Can you hand over your phone to him?"