🍀5🍀

The evening deepens in the sky...

Jimin went to the groceries even after the tiring day, there was nothing good to eat at the apartment.

Quarreling with Jungkook is continuous and became a rigid part of his daily routine. He is sick of that boy but for the sake of his well-being, he is tolerating him.

He slowed his pace of walking when he spotted Hazel coming out of a car, a guy opened the car door for her... He recognized the guy. The same guy he saw with Hazel when he first came there. They hugged and to his surprise, she kissed him...

Then the guy drove away... Hazel turned over the apartment building, she became colorless and her wide smile disappeared when she noticed Jimin there...

She instantly maintained her breath and walked to him...

"Hi!" She said cheerfully... "Jimin right?!" She asked like she doesn't try to grab his attention whenever she gets a chance...

Whenever she comes to their apartment, her actions always seem like she is trying to allure him.

And Jimin thought that is... Maybe she stares at him because she must be amazed that he managed to live with a jerk like Jungkook... However, he caught feelings numerous times that she is not the right girl.

"What was that?" Jimin asked, voice full of questioning but knowing what was going on...

He tried not to care but seeing how happy Jungkook gets around this girl, he decided to interfere...

"What?"

"That guy and you. What's going on between_____"

"It's not your business." She fumed. Her eyebrows almost connected...

"Well, it is my business! You are cheating Jungkook!"

"What made you think that? That guy is my brother!"

"Yeah! You give a long kiss on the lips of your brother! Who are you trying to fool?"

Quietness...

She scanned his face as if she is reading him...

"Are you going to tell Jungkook?"

"Definitely! But it will be better if you tell him first!" Jimin said and headed to the apartment, not giving him a chance to say a word...

He scanned the key card and entered inside.

Jungkook's room door was slightly opened, usually, he locks it from the inside... Something was strange...

Is he here already?

Right then vomiting sounds from the washroom grabbed his attention. He rushed there. He was sure that must be Jungkook...and he was right...

Kneeling, Jungkook was on the floor, pushing himself to reach the tap on the sink... He was so pale, almost looking like a soulless body...

"Jungkook! What happened to you?" Jimin got afraid and worried seeing his condition. He helped him to stand properly.

"Jungkook! Let's_____

Jimin flinched as Jungkook unpredictably wrapped his arms around his body and pulled him closer... He was griping him tenaciously.

To let Jungkook know that he is squeezing him, Jimin moved a bit.

"Stay like this for a bit! I am dizzy...." Jungkook said it was more like he was requesting...

Before he phoned his girlfriend, informing her that he is not feeling well and asked her to come to visit him.

He waited long, she didn't arrive and his condition got worse... He was stuck in the washroom, hoping she to reach there early...