🍀12🍀

Bothered...

Annoyed...

Unsettled...

Did this ever happen to him before? Did he ever care before that Hazel and Jungkook were in the locked room together?

He would chill, play with his phone, and eat in the kitchen, he would feel like the owner of the apartment if they locked up in the room and if it was before. He would be glad that Jungkook is not around him. He would pray to keep Jungkook busy with Hazel. If only...

If only Jungkook hadn't started to treat him differently. That if he didn't know his past, if he didn't know they had a record.

If only he hadn't cried in front of him and shared his feelings.

He could hear laughing and noises which were making him discontented... But why?

Why did he feel something hard in his chest when Hazel kissed him? Why he hoped that Jungkook would not kiss her back? Why he became tight-lipped after that? And why he is still feeling uneasy?

He wants Jungkook to come out and be with him. But they are laughing.

Will Jungkook believe him if he tells him how wrong Hazel is?

Jimin got out of the apartment to get some fresh air. He slid his hands into the pocket, and pouted a bit, thinking about what they were doing inside.

A notification rang on his phone. His eyes shone as he thought that Jungkook found out that he is not in the apartment and messaged him.

It was just a random advertisement.

Suddenly he remembered that Taehyung had something important
to say however, Jungkook had pulled him. He asked Taehyung to call but there were none. He dialed his number. Maybe it is related to the work offer just like, he provided in the orphanage.

"Yeah! It is important but we can't discuss on the phone! Can we meet?"

"Right now?!"

"Yeah, Do you know the air cafe?"

"Hum!"

"Great! Let's meet there!"

Jimin reached the cafe, surprised to see Taehyung. And he thought he was early.

Taehyung waved at him. He went inside smiling...

"Um... What is it?" Jimin asked, as soon as he took his seat. "You said, you have something important to talk about."

Taehyung slanted toward him and whispered... "I just wanted to spend time with you."

Jimin baffled, stared at him.

"I mean we shared a lot that day in the orphanage still you are uncomfortable around me. Don't see me as a job agent, I was just helping my mom that day because she relates to that place. I can be your good friend like Jungkook."

"He is not my friend!" Jimin mumbled. Once again his heart lumped, thinking of Jungkook.
_______________

Jungkook was doing his assignment and Hazel was helping him. He wasn't getting any and was irritated that Jimin didn't come to see him once in his room till now.

"Hazel! Let's stop! I will do it later!"

"You understand the process??!"

"Yeah!"

"Good!" She pecked him on his cheek. "Jungkook! I am so lucky to have you in my life."

Jungkook examined her. The sudden transformation in her tone and facial expressions...